Super Contributor

Anyone seen Courtney on air lately? Perhaps she's hosting at Beauty I Q full-time now?? The last time I saw her was in New York during Fashion Week, so I was just curious. She's so awesome!

-HIF

Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Honored Contributor

Courtney does a lot of her hosting on QVC Plus.  I know she had a shoe show on there on Tuesday night.  Not sure what else.

Valued Contributor

How do I get QVC PLUS?

Respected Contributor

is she part of the Red Carpet L A contingent?

Honored Contributor

@mosky wrote:

How do I get QVC PLUS?

@mosky   QVC Plus may be on your TV channel line-up already. You will need to search for it or call your cable company (I think it's also on DIRECTV). My cable company (Comcast) does not carry it yet. In the meantime, I can watch it right here online at QVC's website. Just click on Watch QVC TV and select QVC Plus. They have both recorded and live programming on there.

@ms traditional Courtney went to NY with Amy for the Times Square show, so I don't think she's also going to LA with Shawn.  It was mentioned a while back that Alberti would be going to LA with Shawn, but I'm not sure if that's still the plan.

Respected Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

She took over Amy's  Inspire show @ one o'clock in the morning. I think she's got her training wheels on again.

Esteemed Contributor

@mosky wrote:

How do I get QVC PLUS?

Menu - upper left corner 

Watch QVC 

Program guide 

Select channel QVCplus 

Select time zone

Scroll down to the bottom of the program guide

Enter your zip code in "channel finder"

Or, I watch QVC and QVCplus, both digital "over the air" (free) in my area. You may have this option.

Or, stream from this website. 

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Thank you ladies for telling me how to get qvc plus.I really appreciate it!