Honored Contributor

Re: Courtney Cason's Outfit and Hair Today

A woman named Amy Hanlin was doing hair and make-up out there all week for them.  Courtney posted a thank you on her FB page.

I personally didn't care for the half bun.  I know that is the latest hairstyle and I generally find it an okay look but there was something messy about it for that particular event.

Super Contributor

Courtney has never been a favorite of mine. She wore the jumpsuit nicely!  That being said, at times it appeared as though the jumpsuit was discolored...kind of like perspiration. I can only hope it was my television! Regardless,she's a pretty girl and wore the outfit well.

Contributor

CC's whole look looked like she was going to a Toga party! Not my favorite look for her. I love her playful personality. She is a beauty, just missed the mark on this get up. I love Sandra's quilt inspired dress. Very southern! I shopped and supported OFRA, can't wait to gift a bracelet to a friend who s fighting her own battle with this horrible cancer. Good things the Q is doing. Glad I can be a part of that! 

Esteemed Contributor

I like the big buns, but the small ones, not so much. CC would have looked better with a fat bun. That little thing on top just looked weird on her and like a mistake.

bing.com/images