Occasional Contributor

Courtney Cason please stop and breathe..

When I watch her I feel that she doesn't use "punctuation" she talks and talks like she has a button On and OFF and this while she admires herself in the camera. My pulse start raising till I change the channel. Is it just me?

Contributor

Re: Courtney Cason please stop and breathe..

She's young and has a really cool job. I would be hyper as well!! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Courtney seems enigmatic to me. She clearly has a decent broadcast voice, when she chooses to use it, and she certainly has some broadcast skills. I've seen her do presentations that are very solid and professional, some with actual moments of brilliance, and then quickly deteriorate, looking like a bit of a not very bright, stumbling mess... I don't know. I've come to like her, but she seems to lack consistency and I can't figure out why it seems to be taking her so long to gel as a host...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I have to agree with stevie....sometimes Courtney is so professional...other times she is like a teeny-bopper....I feel the same about Amy....she can be so good at her presentations....other times she is a silly giggling child...so basically I have a love/hate relationship about watching either of them....

Regular Contributor

She does not have high's and low's in her tone. It's just monotone.
Honored Contributor

She is one that I cannot watch. Her sentences are so long and make no sense at all. I think she just likes to monopolize the presentations; seldom lets a vendor say much. I definitely change the channel as fast as possible.