Respected Contributor

Baby boy Cason was born yesterday. Courtney posted pictures  on Facebook. Congratulations to the happy couple.

Honored Contributor

Re: Courtney Cason had her baby

Aww, what a cutie, congrats !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Awww. The baby is cute, but Coutney is glowing!  I am so happy for her. She has shared that the road to motherhood was not an easy one for her.

Respected Contributor

That is wonderful.  Congrats to Courtney and her husband.  I was going to look on her facebook page, but for some reason, Courtney is not listed in the "Meet Our Hosts" section.  Does anyone know why her picture is not shown?  

Esteemed Contributor

@kittykatkay   Courtney left QVC a couple of weeks ago.She is becoming a stay at home mom.

Respected Contributor

@kittykatkay   Because she's no longer a Host.  She left a short time ago to be a full-time mother.

Esteemed Contributor

Courtney is adorable.One of the most genuine hosts QVC has ever had. She's glowing.I wish her the best as she begins this new journey.

Respected Contributor

@Cats3000 wrote:

@kittykatkay   Because she's no longer a Host.  She left a short time ago to be a full-time mother.

@Cats3000....thank you for letting me know.  I adore Courtney and wish her the best.

Respected Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@kittykatkay   Courtney left QVC a couple of weeks ago.She is becoming a stay at home mom.

@NicksmomESQ....thank you for letting me know.  I had no idea as I don't watch Q2.  I used to watch Courtney when she was on the regular Q and liked her so much.  I wish her the best.  She will be missed.

Respected Contributor

@NicksmomESQ   I am a parent.  It IS a journey.  And you've got to keep your eyes on the road to make sure you're on the right road and going the right way.  It makes anything else you do feel like child's play. Cat Happy