Valued Contributor

Re: Courtney Cason -Item# A261610 Pulleez Set of 3 Metal Charm Ponytail Holders

Jazzercize isn't in its height of popularity either. Not to offend, just how it is.

Respected Contributor

I happened to see that presentation.  I thought the pony tail holder was better looking than the scrunchie and probably more secure.  I am no longer young, but I remember that Jazzercize is a term from the 80's where we all wore scrunchies.  I thought the comment was amusing.  I enjoy seeing a younger presentation sometimes.

Respected Contributor

Actually the scrunchies work best with Zumba.  Just kidding!  Come on - really?  Make room for differences...such a small passive-aggressive post...if it doesn't matter then make a point of it.  

Contributor

@Pook And the reason for your posts? To admonish me for expressing my opinion because as a stranger on a forum, you just can't understand why I would post my comment.  Tough crowd these forums....was never 'upset' on my original post-nothing inflammatory or negative; just my observation....but wow, just wow, this is an eye-opener and people, we all better vet our posts before we make them here, make sure everyone will understand why we posted them, make total sense to all, agree with everyone.  

Unknown.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

Like Courtney.  Not those hair things they do not work all that well and they tarnish.

Esteemed Contributor

@GSPgirl wrote:

@luvjazzercise wrote:

First, I'm not going to lose any sleep over the comment I heard Courtney make while discussing item A261610 Pulleez Set of 3 Metal Charm Ponytail Holders. I typically don't comment much on these forums but think hosts should be careful about remarks. She put a scrunchie in her hair to make a point on how much better the Pulleez ponytail holders are than the scrunchie and how they look. She said in reference to the scrunchie wearing that it's like something you would see in a Jazzercise video. No, I'm not a Jazzercise instructor but am an avid member.  Again, it's not the end of the world with that comment but it caught my attention & certainly wasn't a complimentary comment for Jazzercise.  BTW, side bar... the Jazzercise of the 80's is nothing like it is now including the workout clothes so the comment was also ill-informed. My perception in how she comes across by comments she makes many times is trying too hard to be "hipster" or trendy. I'm sure no malice was intended, maybe a training item for hosts.

My friend had them and she wears them as bracelets because they don't really work.

--------------------

I also purchased them. My hair is the longest it has been in years - a third of back line.  And they did not stay put in my hair either!  They looked nice on the presentation, but.... I attributed it to my hair being very thin.  I did not try them before the 30 days, so I am stuck with them!!

Honored Contributor

@luvjazzercise wrote:

@Pook Posted my opinion & never used the word offended. I qualified my response by saying "not end of the world" but didn't think it was best way to present the item. Check out the video from last night for the item. Again, my opinion only & I don't make a habit of "run and post about" much at all on here or posting negative comments. Again, only my opinion, which is what forums are about.

@luvjazzercise

Pay the objectors no mind....they come out of now where to "defend" the Q hosts....they want to Forums to be like the song, "Home On The Range" where "never is heard a discouraging word"--when it comes to QVC, hosts, and vendors, but as customers we have the right to give our feedback and constructuctive criticism (as long as its within the Forum Guidelines & Standards which your comment definitely was)........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”