Honored Contributor

Re: Country of origin info, please!

This topic gets posted on a regular basis. It's not gonna happen folks.

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids 

That's very unfortunate and makes me less likely to purchase anything from QVC.   We have several wonderful boutiques in our town and that's where I like to shop, of course, that's not possible now. 

Valued Contributor

Qvc is smart not stating where cosmetics or clothes are made.I don't purchase food,cosmetics from China.Hsn usually has the country of origing for cosmetics.

The 1 outbreak in Italy happened about 2 hours from my house near Venice.In fact a lot of factories and stores over there are now owned by Chinese immigrants.

They don't pay as many taxes as Italian owners.

I remember some years ago I was at the open market which every town in Italy has once a week.The Italian vendors had a sign saying "Really made In Italy".

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

unless it says otherwise assume it's China 

@jackthebear 

Ive had clothing from QVC that had labels---made in Vietnam and made in Indonesia----dont recall the QVC brands ..... I dont buy much clothing from QVC any more.......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Yes, QVC should clarify.....For example, clothes get made in many foreign locations--

The countries where most clothes are made come from  Bangladesh, India, China, Vietnam, Ethiopia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka and the Philippines.

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Regular Contributor

Way over priced for a China-made product.  The people who collect them should consider buying on Etsy instead...from the person...preferably USA based who made it by hand.  For the same price they can get quality workmanship from people making a living doing so in this country.  I will not own a Dooney made in China.

Valued Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

ITA.  If it just says imported, I'm not buying.

New Contributor

I too would like country of origin to be listed.  I would also like QVC to buy from more american companies.  I will pay the price. I feel some of the clothes are too expersive  now coming from foreign countries, expecialy the designer clothes like LOGO.  Shoes too are getting outragious. 

Valued Contributor

I agree 100%. Not buying, don't need anything imported. I'm over it. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
New Contributor

I'm not buying anything else made in China. I hate that I will loose the convenience of QVC, but we have to make a stand.