Reply
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,679
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Couldn't sign in to Community Forums or my account for 3 days - anyone else?

@PINKdogWOOD 

Maybe it's the bad weather.  I found, QVC can never help with pronlems.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 813
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Couldn't sign in to Community Forums or my account for 3 days - anyone else?

This has truly become so tiresome. It's like you have to be in a constant battle just to be able to access your account! For over a month, I can rarely get into my account. I have called 5 times---had account unlocked-----tried entering passwords rather than auto enter, signed up under another email address and nothing has changed.

If I have to work this hard to be able to order something, post something, check my shipments, etc.-------it isn't worth it.

For a month now I no longer receive TSV emails and have called repeatedly and no one can fix it.

 

Am I the only one? I am not having this problem with any other online shipping services----only the Q. I'll really date myself by saying I have AOL. Knowing it isn't working there, I try other search engines until MAYBE I can get in with one of them. It is very rare when I can get in.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,276
Registered: ‎03-13-2010

Re: Couldn't sign in to Community Forums or my account for 3 days - anyone else?


@Estellee wrote:

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@Estellee 

 

I hope things are straightened out soon.  I got in this morning on the second try and don't know how long it will last though.... 


@AngelPuppy1 So far so good this morning, fingers crossed.Woman Happy

Edited to say I spoke too soon, notifications not showing up Woman Frustrated


@Estellee 

 

How are things now -- any better?  I got in this morning first try!  I was shocked! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,276
Registered: ‎03-13-2010

Re: Couldn't sign in to Community Forums or my account for 3 days - anyone else?


@KailaS wrote:

This morning I could not log in right away. When I finally got in, I placed something in my cart, but I could not check out. I saw that as a sign to walk away from a purchase I wanted but which I did not need. 


@KailaS 

 

As I said, problems do happen but they should not be going on this long.  I guess they don't need the business very much!  I hope things are better on your end! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,276
Registered: ‎03-13-2010

Re: Couldn't sign in to Community Forums or my account for 3 days - anyone else?


@QPrincess wrote:

This has truly become so tiresome. It's like you have to be in a constant battle just to be able to access your account! For over a month, I can rarely get into my account. I have called 5 times---had account unlocked-----tried entering passwords rather than auto enter, signed up under another email address and nothing has changed.

If I have to work this hard to be able to order something, post something, check my shipments, etc.-------it isn't worth it.

For a month now I no longer receive TSV emails and have called repeatedly and no one can fix it.

 

Am I the only one? I am not having this problem with any other online shipping services----only the Q. I'll really date myself by saying I have AOL. Knowing it isn't working there, I try other search engines until MAYBE I can get in with one of them. It is very rare when I can get in.


@QPrincess 

 

I got in on the forums first try today -- I was surprised!  I have not tried to order anything recently.  I can well imagine how frustrated you must feel!  I couldn't get into my account for quite a few days and I just gave up.  So frustrating and this shouldn't be so hard.  I guess they don't need the business?  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,696
Registered: ‎05-13-2010

Re: Couldn't sign in to Community Forums or my account for 3 days - anyone else?

@QPrincess   It is tiresome and annoying. Like you said, I no longer get emails on any specials or deals including the tsv. These emails ended months ago for me, I don't know why either. I don't even know if they send these out anymore. Every once in a blue moon I get an email saying my review is live, been posted.

 

I do get emails on my returns, I check my orders to keep up with returns WHEN I CAN SIGN IN!!!!!

 

 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,374
Registered: ‎07-12-2011

Re: Couldn't sign in to Community Forums or my account for 3 days - anyone else?

 


@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@Estellee wrote:

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@Estellee 

 

I hope things are straightened out soon.  I got in this morning on the second try and don't know how long it will last though.... 


@AngelPuppy1 So far so good this morning, fingers crossed.Woman Happy

Edited to say I spoke too soon, notifications not showing up Woman Frustrated


@Estellee 

 

How are things now -- any better?  I got in this morning first try!  I was shocked! 


@AngelPuppy1  I'm cautiously optomistic so far.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,139
Registered: ‎03-28-2010

Re: Couldn't sign in to Community Forums or my account for 3 days - anyone else?

Yes.  It's happened twice to me.  First time a couple of years ago.  Wouldn't accept my password then, of course, tried too many times and had to reset.  Then again just a couple of weeks ago.  Same thing.  I don't know why it wouldn't accept my passwords.  I keep them written down and know exactly what they are.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,276
Registered: ‎03-13-2010

Re: Couldn't sign in to Community Forums or my account for 3 days - anyone else?

@Estellee 

 

It took me like 10 minutes and quite a few tries to get into both my account and the forums today.  This is like the movie, Groudhound Day - only it's not funny! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,276
Registered: ‎03-13-2010

Re: Couldn't sign in to Community Forums or my account for 3 days - anyone else?


@ScrapHappy wrote:

Yes.  It's happened twice to me.  First time a couple of years ago.  Wouldn't accept my password then, of course, tried too many times and had to reset.  Then again just a couple of weeks ago.  Same thing.  I don't know why it wouldn't accept my passwords.  I keep them written down and know exactly what they are.


@ScrapHappy 

 

At this point, I am not changing anything as I know it's not anything I am doing.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin