Respected Contributor

can anyone tell me when shawn killinger will be back on air?I haven't seen her on the q for a couple of weeks.i wear glasses and always think hers are so stinking cute.would love to know where she gets them

Respected Contributor

Shawn is scheduled to return from vacation on the October 11th Fashion's Night In and the Tuesday TSV launch of WEN at Midnight. She is not scheduled for Corky's on October 20; I don't know where you saw that.

Respected Contributor

Strange... I didn't miss her at all.

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

@banned again wrote

Shawn is scheduled to return from vacation on the October 11th Fashion's Night In and the Tuesday TSV launch of WEN at Midnight. She is not scheduled for Corky's on October 20; I don't know where you saw that.

LOL.  I think she meant "quirky" ... Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

She's always on.  She's the diva.  Yes, those who love her say she is "quirky."   Many follow her and love her.  I am not one of them.

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@banned again wrote

LOL.  I think she meant "quirky" ... Smiley Happy

@rms1954   The OP is writing in the vernacular

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

@Desertdi 

"Corky" is vernacular for "quirky?"  Sorry.  Maybe I'm just old or maybe I'm dense.  How did corky become quirky?

Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

@Desertdi 

"Corky" is vernacular for "quirky?"  Sorry.  Maybe I'm just old or maybe I'm dense.  How did corky become quirky?

@maximillian   It's a downstate Illinois/Indiana "accent"

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@maximillian wrote:

@Desertdi 

Thanks @Desertdi   I learned something new today.  I like learning words used in different parts of the country.  I'm fixen to go y'all

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

@maximillian wrote:

@Desertdi 

Thanks @Desertdi   I learned something new today.  I like learning words used in different parts of the country.  I'm fixen to go y'all

@maximillian    "Corky" is not a different word....it's just how "quirky" SOUNDS in a regional accent...

♥Surface of the Sun♥