Occasional Contributor
Anyone else not gotten their turkey or ham order that was guaranteed by Thanksgiving? I called today since it's said "in process" forever. Customer service said they really don't know if people will be getting their orders. So disappointed since I did the order for Christmas too.
Valued Contributor

I got my order yesterday.I read on Facebook some others got e-mails from QVC that they wouldn't be getting their order.I kept on looking if my order was being shipped and sure enough it was. I ordered both the Ham & Turkey. Maybe they shipped those 1st? Maybe you'll get it Monday? I hope they fill your order.

Super Contributor

I am so sorry for you.  I was actually considering this purchase because I always entertain.  I hesitated due to all of the shipping issues.  Did not want to have to go to a plan "B" for the centerpiece of the Thanksgiving dinner.  I don't understand why these orders would have been taken if they now can't be fulfilled. 

Honored Contributor

@Suneshine I haven't had any delivery problems, but I believe every one of my orders came directly from the vendors.  If that's true about these food orders, it could be the vendor overpromising both QVC and those who ordered.

Honored Contributor

I canceled my order a week after it's due date when it still hadn't arrived.  I didn't want to wait too long to find out it might not arrive at all and be stuck with nothing left in the stores either.

It's a shame since I've wanted to try Corky's.

Honored Contributor

Will QVC refund your order if not delivered by Thanksgiving?  It seems like they should if it was "guaranteed."  I know it's small consolation since you have to jump through hoops to find something else for Thanksgiving dinner, but I was just wondering.

Respected Contributor

I have not received my order and now I have to make additional plans.....I will not order again. 

Respected Contributor

@lovindaQ you may have to have a back up plan.i know this really sucks.i do know,I've seen turkeys are as low as 69 cents a pound.the q is good at stating a date for arrival,and then it doesn't show up

Trusted Contributor

just another reason why I will never order food from QVC

Respected Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

I canceled my order a week after it's due date when it still hadn't arrived.  I didn't want to wait too long to find out it might not arrive at all and be stuck with nothing left in the stores either.

It's a shame since I've wanted to try Corky's.

@geezerette  You were so smart to do this. Since I have NOT received my order, my plans are up in the air. I don't think a turkey will defrost at this point. I am so disappointed and don't have the time or energy for this.

I will never order food from the Q for a holiday again............!