Reply
Contributor
Posts: 61
Registered: ‎08-26-2010

I see a TSV coming up......last year I ordered one never got it because it was lost in transit.

Made me  laugh the size of it and they "lost" it....

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,385
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

I ordered the little giant ladder and they lost it and two Juniors cheese cakes!  

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,082
Registered: ‎03-14-2010

I once ordered a Valeire Par Hill Wreath that got "lost". I dont believe it. I feel someone stole the product from a warehouse or while it was in transit. Unfortunately we do occasionally hear horror stories of mail carriers dumping mail rather than delivering it.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,551
Registered: ‎03-11-2010

@godi wrote:

I ordered the little giant ladder and they lost it and two Juniors cheese cakes!  


 

Years ago my Little Giant ladder got lost, too. Maybe ours ran off together and they are living happily somewhere in the Bahamas. Haaaaaaaa! 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,205
Registered: ‎07-27-2015

@pupwhipped wrote:

@godi wrote:

I ordered the little giant ladder and they lost it and two Juniors cheese cakes!  


 

Years ago my Little Giant ladder got lost, too. Maybe ours ran off together and they are living happily somewhere in the Bahamas. Haaaaaaaa! 

 


Or maybe their in Alaska wearing my Dennis Basso fur coat that never made it Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,398
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

I hope they have a shipping deal with this item- because you really need two to make it a full table.

 

I remember considering it in the past-  but the shipping was going to be nuts!!

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,151
Registered: ‎06-06-2011

@Ibby114 wrote:

I hope they have a shipping deal with this item- because you really need two to make it a full table.

 

I remember considering it in the past-  but the shipping was going to be nuts!!


@Ibby114  If this is what I think it is that I ordered a few years ago, I just use one and it gives us a table and one bench. Perfect for us to add in with our other patio furniture. Works great to use for added food or utensils for BBQ's.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Regular Contributor
Posts: 206
Registered: ‎11-07-2010

Thanks for the heads-up regarding the Convert A Bench TSV, just about to order one but then saw a $15 shipping fee! Guess I'll be doing without a new bench this year.  Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,847
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

@tl98466 wrote:

Thanks for the heads-up regarding the Convert A Bench TSV, just about to order one but then saw a $15 shipping fee! Guess I'll be doing without a new bench this year.  Smiley Sad


@tl98466,  if you do not need the XL size, a particular color or easy pay do a search on Amazon for Convert A Bench.   There are listings for that brand and other brands some with a lower price and free shipping.

The more I learn the more I realize how little I know.
Are you setting an example or being an example?
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,160
Registered: ‎06-06-2012

Re: Convert a Bench

[ Edited ]

@tl98466 wrote:

Thanks for the heads-up regarding the Convert A Bench TSV, just about to order one but then saw a $15 shipping fee! Guess I'll be doing without a new bench this year.  smileysadd:


tlundd I have the previous version and love it. I do not need the new one. I was doing a search for them and saw that Walmart carries them - same company - same bench that I have. I will order another one through Walmart this spring and they are free shipping!! They are $84.95 on Walmart's website (down from $126.00)