Occasional Visitor

Contact lock and lock customer service

I have been trying to contact lock and lock customer service for over 10 days now.  I have called the number on the card inserted with lock and lock orders 1-844-527-9188 but they will not answer the phone and you are told to leave a message ............ no one will call back.  So how do I contact them in regard to replacements for cracked container and broken lids.  

Regards, Sandy 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Contact lock and lock customer service

post this in Customer Care  maybe someone can help you.........

I love L&L but sadly  they do have problems at times

QVC Customer Care

@Sands38 wrote:

I have been trying to contact lock and lock customer service for over 10 days now.  I have called the number on the card inserted with lock and lock orders 1-844-527-9188 but they will not answer the phone and you are told to leave a message ............ no one will call back.  So how do I contact them in regard to replacements for cracked container and broken lids.  

Regards, Sandy 

@Sands38  Please email us the order info to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com, we will be happy to help. 

Susan Q-Social

Esteemed Contributor

oooppppppps................lol  @Susan-QVC

Valued Contributor

I've had lock and locks from years ago-- they never seem to answer- I end up throwing the lids out if they crack- they say you can microwave- yeah but only certain things- no sauces- especially tomato- they DO break- especially if you freeze in them- they'll crack- BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS- THEY'RE CHEAP ENOUGH AND THEY ARE MORE STURDY THAT THE STUFF you buy in the stores (hint hint- sometimes Amazon is cheaper- but they don't have "sets"-- which I find that some of the sets have sizes I never use so up to you what you want to do.)

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sands38 - Be sure to call during their business hours, Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time, so you'll be more likely to have someone answer. I've only had to call twice to request replacements over the years, but both times, a representative picked up right away and quickly assisted me. Good luck!

Super Contributor

I have had good luck emailing (locknlockcs@gmail.com) a picture or two of the damaged lids with my mailing address and they usually send out a replacement rather quickly; the downside is that I've never received the correct color - but a lid is a lid. Hope this helps!

Honored Contributor

have not had any problems replacing lids on lock and lock pieces.

thanks to @loriqvc  i used 8445279188 M - F 9am  - 5pm PT.

their email is locknlockcs@gmail.com

it took me about 3 weeks to get the lid in the size i needed. no return of the old lid, no purchase receipt required.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein