Contributor

Just because we are all spending lots of time at home, doesn't mean we want to see endless cleaning products 24/7. The TSV's are taking up too much air time. Vacuum cleaners, dusters, scrubbers. I'm not interested. Bring in some fun stuff as in decor......wreaths.  Bedding, more Harry Slatkin/Homeworx candles. STOP pushing cleaning junk.

Honored Contributor

That is what we get in January. Cleaning stuff, bedding and exercise equipment. 

Honored Contributor

I'm loving it, along with the organizing shows. 

Beats more overpriced fashion, ugly shoes, hand bags, and beauty items. We get that most of the year, for days and days on end. I'm welcoming the change.

Respected Contributor

I prefer the cleaning shows rather than endless airings of Nutrisystem. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Cruzzing  I don't like cleaning shows either, but I agree with @Mominohio  that it is better than the endless fashion and beauty shows. At least DH will watch cleaning shows with me because he likes to clean. I would prefer to see home decor, kitchen and garden shows.

Honored Contributor

It's almost time for spring cleaning.  Q wants us to be well-armed.

Respected Contributor

I agree with OP about the cleaning shows. I find them to be a total bore. But then I do like and prefer the beauty shows and that's what I watch, plus ITKWD.  And all the nonstop Shark vacuums---total snoozefest for me.

Trusted Contributor

We all have our own thing.  Pretty soon will be the endless gardening shows and while I don't mind them at first I grow weary of those too.  I am not a gardener.  

January is traditionally cleaning, organizing, Fitness shows.  I for one am grateful they don't have nearly the fitness shows they used to have but that is just me.  

I too prefer home decor, kitchen and of course Christmas shows (don't shoot the messenger, it's just my thing) 

I hardly ever watch fashion, NEVER watch the make up shows. 

I just wish they would mix it up a little bit and I too don't like the endless hours and sometimes days of the TSV but that is the perk of having a TSV I guess.  

I just get frustrated when on the other channels when I want to watch repeats its sometimes the same thing at the same time as what is on the main channel.  I wish with those other channels they would think about their programming and have all 3 channels showing something completely different.  Just my opinion which doesn't mean much.

Esteemed Contributor

Well said @Miss Pepsi , I laughed at your post because I could have written it myself!

Except for the fashion show thing, I enjoy those.

Honored Contributor

@Cruzzing 

You say 'we' don't want to see endless cleaning shows...but you should speak for yourself and say I DON"T want to see those shows.

Many people do and as mentioned, it is the usual January fare we see in all of retail.

We all have our favorite style of shows.  I don't expect others to like the same things I do.

I don't consider cleaning items 'junk'.