Frequent Contributor

Congratulations!

Smiley Happy

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC inappropriate, speculation

Honored Contributor

@lafelinevrais wrote:

By the way, is there something in the water at the Q? I'm thinking that there are several other hosts expecting.  Cat Wink

@lafelinevrais  I hate to break this news to you, but a woman doesn't get pregnant from drinking the water. 

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Smiley Wink Uh Huh Smiley Wink

@Pearlee wrote:

@lafelinevrais wrote:

By the way, is there something in the water at the Q? I'm thinking that there are several other hosts expecting.  Cat Wink

@lafelinevrais  I hate to break this news to you, but a woman doesn't get pregnant from drinking the water. 

Don't worry, be Happy!
Contributor

Totally agree Hulagirl, there have been several negative posts.  I'm glad they don't show what was said, just adds fuel to the flame.

I like  Amy, she seems genuine to me.

QVC Customer Care
Super Contributor

I think it's a boy! My theory is that since they already know the gender at this stage (I think she just started her second trimester), something must have been clearly seen on the ultrasound (if you get my meaning!!)

Esteemed Contributor

@HULAGIRL wrote:

@Suhse wrote:

I don't watch QVC, or any home shopping channel, enough, to get attached, or disattached (I think I made up a new word, or maybe not) to the Host's. 

I do remember, though, some truly ugly comments, about this Host, during her first pregnancy. Ugly, as in, one poster, in particular, sounded, not well balanced! 

I see  there are already comments removed, because of unkindness. If anyone doesn't like this particular host, that's totally your right. But good grief, what makes grown women post nasty comments about a stranger on TV, announcing her pregnancy?  

I was thinking the same thing....  Why be unkind about a baby announcement???  

I didn't see the posts that were removed, but I can understand if some aren't exactly thrilled to hear this news based on the way the host went on and on and on and on and on and on and on about the first pregnancy while on the air.  I've probably watched less than 2 hours of this host since she was pregnant with her first baby because of the annoying baby chatter, so I won't be affected this time around.  I do wish her well, though.

Occasional Contributor

She said she was in her 2nd trimester..

Honored Contributor

I'm very happy for her.  I'd like to add that she sure ads a lot to Monday night programming.  I'm actually back watching again.