Contributor

Re: Confused about hosts for Beauty IQ channel

I'm with you, the shows are way too loud.  The volume on that channel is louder than the other channels, and when they yell and holler, I have to turn it down or off.  It's disturbing that they can't present a product without all the silliness.  That type presentation turns me off completely.  

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @HappyDaze - I won't watch the Beauty IQ channel for that reason. And if I am looking for something in particular, I mute the tv - I find them extremely annoying.

When Alberti is on, you will think you are watching a different channel - he does a great job and is very informative about the product.

Honored Contributor

I like the Beauty IQ channel because they actually teach you how to apply the product in real time. I think the female hosts are young, hip and fresh and I love Gillian Varan for Laura Geller. I can do without Alberti selling beauty, I wish they would find the right venue for him because he's a great personality and very talented.

!st off..... The beauty and energy of the 3 beuties you entioned get my attention in more than 1 ways and it's WHY I love watching them! First off they are beautiful and I love to watch how they dree and do their makeup everytime. 2nd they get so excited about the product that it actually motivates me to get into it! 3rd do you know how hard it is to converse freely back and forth and sound happy and informative ut also real and unsricpted??? Hmmm maybe jealously is what I sense hehe lol. I'll never get back on here to read what you may have to say next but obiously you dont know about tv and personality and I want someone bubbly and young and hip and where it looks like they arent just selling to take your money but how it would be if you were with your girlfrineds and sharing beauty secrets with one anohter. I dont want a boring monatone old brod! Sorry!!! LOL

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nono000000000I don't think anyone is being jealous. OP was just asking if Alberti still hosts.

I'm pretty sure that I'm younger than Elysse, Shawn and Courtney, but I can't watch any of them.

If I want to chat with girls, I do that with my real friends so don't need any TV girl friends.

Alberti always does great job without any nonsence chat or silliness.

Esteemed Contributor

I think they used Albertie on Beauty IQ to get the channel on its feet and running well.

And Albertie did that; however, I don't think the Q would keep Alberti relegated to Beauty IQ. He's much too talented to be stored away there.  

Valued Contributor

I wish Alberti would move back to the beauty channel and Courtney would return to either the main Q channel or Q2 which she previously was on routinely during evening prime time hours.  I LOVED Courtney introducing the new Big Deal onf Q2 and since I super rarely switch over to the beauty channel, please put Alberti back on there; I do not watch when he comes on the regular channel.  Just MO, but I miss Courtney and think she is a breath of fresh air when presenting products!

Honored Contributor

@just wonder wrote:

I wish Alberti would move back to the beauty channel and Courtney would return to either the main Q channel or Q2 which she previously was on routinely during evening prime time hours.  I LOVED Courtney introducing the new Big Deal onf Q2 and since I super rarely switch over to the beauty channel, please put Alberti back on there; I do not watch when he comes on the regular channel.  Just MO, but I miss Courtney and think she is a breath of fresh air when presenting products!

@just wonderI feel just the opposite.  I don't miss Courtney at all and I'm so glad she found her niche on the Beauty iQ channel.  I love seeing Alberti on the main channel from time to time!