Trusted Contributor

Concierge Service via a better web site

My wist list for the QVC

E- Shopping experience:

1) A way to build a personal profile into the system customized by user that includes height, weight, measurements, inseam, shoe size, bra size, hat size, sock size, etc so that the website only brings up items available in stock for me. This profile will appear any time I log on and will not require continuous re-entry, re-sign on, re-passwords, and the like. This should be doable because we are not talking live TV here, folks. Pay your IT people a good wage to design & maintain a premium website. Not to mince words but I see QVC going the way of Sears if you don't make E-Shopping a better experience for your market. You've transitioned away from better (especially gold) jewelry, hobbies, crafts, and other standardized items, and now include minimal kitchen shows each week and no live cooking. Since there is more focus on clothing now the website must meet our needs or we will (and have) go (gone) elsewhere.

2) The service can be marketed as "Your Personal Shopper" or "QVC Concierge Services." 

Corporate may need to let go of the bucks to design a better web experience for your on-line market. If you don't, we will continue to flock in groves to the sharper, customizable, user friendly sites that our favorite stores use.

3) A better way to select colors and/or patterns for all items, not just clothing. The bubble is just not cutting it, Q. IT should have been able to fix this ongoing issue since the latest (not so great) upgrade. The continuous re-signing on issue has been a problem since the "big" upgrade. Come on- get. it. fixed. 

4) Offer more incentives to shop, not limited to Q Card holders.

(not so) fondly, 

dee

Valued Contributor

Re: Concierge Service via a better web site

Why not? The NSA already has this information anyway. Might as well make shopping easier. Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Huh........I'm kinda short............they might think I'd be ordering children's stuff.............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

If OP gets her personal profile wish I wish for the most secure, glitch free site in the universe.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

It seems to me that QVC's business model is steering away from customer convenience and service toward an impersonal infomercial type of presentation.

They bombard you with information on one of a couple dozen products, with which they have contracts,  over and over throughout a day, get your order, ship it and move on to the next product tomorrow.  They're not interested in knowing anything about you or what your wishes might be.  I'm afraid the OP's dream is just a fantasy.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

The former Marshall Field & Company used to offer this service through their "28 Shop" which carried bridge lines.   Your sales professional would call and let you know when an item was delivered that was your style.    Of course, they also did custom alterations.   (It was pretty pricey.)   Maybe places like Nieman Marcus or Barney's still have a service like that????

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

"WIST" list?