Esteemed Contributor

Re: Compliments to Kristine Zell

Now that Q2 is on my Comcast lineup, I was looking forward to watching the two-hour show today.   However, when I tuned in and saw who was hosting, I just couldn't watch ... not even for Louis.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Anytime I see a complimentary thread about a host I bet with myself how many posts it will take before it goes bad...Darn, I was one off.

Honored Contributor

I had it set to record and then I watched for a few minutes.  She was wrong about the fabric content of an item and Louis noticed.  She said she was reading from the wrong card.  That was enough for me.   Louis either doesn't need a host or should have an experienced host.  I know everyone makes mistakes, but  Kristine Z. continues to make many on each show.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I did not see the show, but IMO KZ has improved 100%. I usually see her in the wee hours and I can't over how very informative and how inclusive she is of all the models. I think she's a classic beauty and will continue to improve as time goes on.

Contributor

Some people will just never be happy with anyone. It's a shame that you all feel you have a right to tear people down.

Shame on you.

I hope that as I grow older, I will have better things to do than constantly complain 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Daysdee wrote:

I had it set to record and then I watched for a few minutes.  She was wrong about the fabric content of an item and Louis noticed.  She said she was reading from the wrong card.  That was enough for me.   Louis either doesn't need a host or should have an experienced host.  I know everyone makes mistakes, but  Kristine Z. continues to make many on each show.

@Daysdee 

Kristine Z. is ALWAYS poorly prepared for her shows and is ALWAYS making mistakes......She's not a host I'd think of complimenting.......Meanwhile an excellent host, Katie McGee, has been banished to Q2 as Jill's social media host..And QVC let Cathy P go who was far better than  Kristine Z....Hard to figure????Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RavensGirl wrote:

Some people will just never be happy with anyone. It's a shame that you all feel you have a right to tear people down.

Shame on you.

I hope that as I grow older, I will have better things to do than constantly complain 

@RavensGirl 

96c4144587d6b606b7cc1fa48bca444844d07884e15b19dbcadc1e00ac94a814.jpg

AND its okay for you to complain about other viewers leaving an opinion on a host that is unwatchable which means no sales for QVC......QVC is a retailer trying to sell merchandise....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Contributor

Never said it was a waste of time, I just don't understand the constant bashing. But please, carry on!! I was just making a comment, which I also have a right to do.

Honored Contributor

@RavensGirl wrote:

Never said it was a waste of time, I just don't understand the constant bashing. But please, carry on!! I was just making a comment, which I also have a right to do.

@RavensGirl  If the host cannot give correct information or let the designer speak, she will be called out on her poor performance. There is a difference between this and ‘bashing’ which I think most posters understand.

Esteemed Contributor

@RavensGirl wrote:

Shame on you.

@RavensGirl 

As a "new" poster you should know how things work around here ... we get to comment on a thread ... you get to comment on the thread ... 

"Shame on you" is not a term I would use if I want to be part of the community ... but that's my opinion.