Highlighted
Super Contributor

@LoveMojitos wrote:

@Gorg wrote:

The problem I have experienced is some items are shipped and received in  timely manner and others are in process for weeks. I do not understand why  there is not consistency in handling orders? 

So when I order I never know what will be a result? Clothing is all over the place. As someone said a Q issue. It seems to go on and on. For a long time Warehouse issues, then Covid?

I have had delays in Amazon orders but they are up front with the time frame and allow cancelling that same day. I know it is apples to oranges ,but Q has been in business 34 years so should be able to figure processing and expede shipping  Some factors are out of their control with shipping delays due to transfers or back  log of on line  orders.

I was happy with the 7 to 10 business days that used to be normal. Now we again have a new  Q normal a big ???I live in a small town  so appreciate on line ordering. I still order but who knows when it will actually be received????

I have found with some of my orders, that if they are shipped directly from the supplier (company) not from QVC I get them faster. (In most cases.)

Yes, exactly.  I've started to figure out what ships directly from supplies and what doesn't.  It appears, for example, that Lock n' Lock comes directly from the supplier; however, most clothing doesn't.  I've really become frustrated with QVC's shipping lately, too, and have really started to hesitate about ordering from QVC.  It's a shame because I've shopped with QVC for at least 30 years.  I am definitely looking for alternatives to QVC these days.  I understand that Covid has impacted many retailers, but after more than 3 months, you'd think QVC would have figured out how to deal with the impacts of the pandemic.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Anything I order from QVC is a want not a need so it really doesn't matter to me how long it takes.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown