Valued Contributor

Re: Complaints and Requests to Qvc

@Gen,,, love your comback!

Some just have an answer for everything, no matter what is said.

Have a great week ahead... 

Spoiler

Trusted Contributor

@pieman  She can be matter of fact sometimes but is always very helpful.

Honored Contributor

I think people complain and whine on this board just because they can.  I don't believe they think QVC is on this board.  QVC probably pays attention to what's said on the Facebook board because there are thousands of posters there.  I doubt that anyone reads anything sent to "corporate".  I don't even know what that means.  The hosts, designers. Vendors And all have Facebook pages.  That's where I'd go if I really wanted to share my thoughts or make a suggestion.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

I'm sure that many, many, many QVC employees at all levels read the boards.

And some posters just want to vent and complain without expecting any change or response.   That's just human nature and nothing wrong with it.

I agree @Johnnyeager This is a small focus group for them. They can see what people are saying, and what they are purchasing.

If they see complaining then we are still watching. As long as we watch a sale is possible.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

If they read these boards, why is Jane Treacy still here? And why is she on 24/7?

A suggestion is just that.  Not gonna grant any suggestion if they don't want to or it doesn't suit them.

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

If they read these boards, why is Jane Treacy still here? And why is she on 24/7?

I don't watch much Q  much at all anymore..and cannot bear JT. That said, she obviously has great Sales or she would never remain in prime time on several times a week. 

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

That would be because she is a great host and she brings huge sales. The small amount of complaints on this board means nothing. Love Jane.

Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ   I don't usually respond to you but this question is priceless and I want to know that answer as well.  

Trusted Contributor

Maybe the reason JT works 24/7 is because her husband told QVC he needed some quiet time........

Esteemed Contributor

I have had made suggestions over time.  Not sure anyone really pays attention on the corporate end. And none are nasty or single out hosts or vendors.  

1.  Add more presentations per hour so hosts have more to do that are related to explaining the products.

2.  Avoid trying to identify with us personally,  as in sharing stories of themselves that really do not add to the product descriptions. 

That simple. And only getting worse.