Honored Contributor

Re: Coming clean - my QVC life.....

Explains why QVC made $8.77 billion profit in 2017.  Lol!

Respected Contributor

Many of us keep QVC on 15 hours a day or even more somedays so inevitably we buy impulse purchases. These hosts become like family.
Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG 

@AuntG wrote:

@icezeus wrote:

I am on my couch with a Berkshire Blanket. 

===

To which I'll add, wearing my Stan Herman pajamas @icezeus .

I,m wearing my muk luks pj,s and face creamed with Dr. Denese

Respected Contributor

My 83-year old mother knows the official names of most gems .... she used to watch all the jewelry shows, I was very impressed, so yes, there are educational aspects of the Q for sure.  

Respected Contributor

@house-cat
Enjoyed hearing about your QVC connection. I am less connected because I worry that tomorrow it will be better price there or somewhere else. Shipping and returns also hold me back. I do have cooks essentials cookware. I have some shoes but not thrilled with their fit. Love my flame less candles.
You are better online shoppers than I.
Honored Contributor

Two Le Creuset pieces from them; lots of original waist D&Co. pants I wear casually; lots of Hochman gowns and pj's and seveal brands t-shirt style dresses for home wear; no cosmetics, shoes, or purses.  

I have a Zojirushi bread machine I got on a good deal and I think that's about it from recent histiory.

ALL of my "real" clothing comes from Talbots because they have things that fit me and wear well and look great; all my t-shirts are Pima from LL Bean. 

Honored Contributor

I have alot of things from the Q too--some clothing from years ago, mostly kitchen stuff that I will get rid of--lots or gold and silver jewelry from the days when it was so cheap to buy and make up too. but I have trimmed all that down now and don't watch or buy much anymore--can find things other places for better prices and usually no shipping or return fees. I do use QVC for a comparasion along with other sites and usually, the other sites are a better deal. Am done with the incredibly slow shipping from QVC---witing 2 weeks for something is unacceptable in my world!!

Honored Contributor

Oooh I forgot about these.  One of my birds can't fly so I buy him all sorts of things to crawl into and onto.  One of his favorites is this pet teepee that I bought from the Q (in the family room). I removed the dangle toy.

Petmaker Sleep & Play Cat Bed w/ Removable Teepee Top - M115266

Also in my family, near the door is this tapestry rug that I bought from QVC.  My  mother's dog and my dog were best friends.  Both are in heaven now and when I saw this I flipped.  It looks like our dogs sat for this illustration.

Image result for qvc dog friends tapestry rug

I have lots of flameless candles (I prefer candle impressions scattered around the house).

Mine are blue

Image result for QVC Candle Impressions Blue Cherry Blossom Flameless Candle

Image result for Candle Impression Rustic Flameless Candle w/Holders

Image result for Birds on a Branch Flameless Candle - Red

Image result for qvc Set of 5 candle impressions Rustic Ombre Candles in Buttercream

Two of these, lol

Image result for Candle Impressions 8" White Birch Flameless Candle (2)

Image result for Set of 2 Candle Impressions Flameless Duck Gourds

Image result for 11" Holiday Angel by Candle Impressions - Cardinal

This serves as a vase on top of my kitchen hutch

Image result for qvc Ballymorris Bird Candlestick/Vase - Blue

I guess I have more QVC items around my house that I thought.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

One more thing and then I will stop, lol.  I bought the bird version of this Plow and Hearth solar stump a couple of years ago.  The squirrels in my yard love this thing.  I left it out all winter this year and they sit on it in the summer and the winter. If I would have know how popular this thing would have been with the squirrels in my yard, I would have bought at least 3.

Image result for plow and hearth solar stump

IMG_1601 (350x263).jpg

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

@Bird mama  My little sweet pea loves her teepee too.😺❤️ 

CA9863B4-C86B-495E-AC5E-0D5C76AA7EB0.jpeg