Esteemed Contributor

Re: Coming clean - my QVC life.....

I'm wearing Bears PJs, sitting under Soft n Cozy purple sparkle throw. Used Korres Sea Salt bath products (HSN) 

Wore my purple Skeetchers boots today.Waiting for As Is VPH wreath for delivery tomorrow (QVC)

@house_cat   I get that glazed over look too.  Sorry....Not Sorry!!

Honored Contributor

I have noticed the same thing.  All my cookware, remaining parts of four sets, is from QVC.  The clothes I'm wearing from the Breezies on out are QVC, including the Cuddl Duds cardigan I wear almost all day to keep warm.  Boots? QVC.  Susan Graver coat?  QVC.  Ecclissi watch, always one of five QVC watches, mostly the gold/turquoise one.  The Dell I'm typing on is from QVC.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sweetbay magnolia -

ooo!What are the pendent lights that hang from knobs? I think I need those!

I do have some favorite clothes mostly 1 sweater from QVC, one cardigan and coat form HSN long ago and jewelry that is so pretty from both! 2 Lori Greiner, small jewelry boxes.

Also some great innovative things like the touch-3 way light things where you can just touch the lamp-so great.

And the multi plug for the wall, candle impressions and holiday things and a Valerie and a tiffany lamp, a rug, 2 lanterns,

a rabbit can opener thing, a wonderful sharp knife.

Some things have gone along the wayside, used, or given away, broken etc but yes I have really enjoyed the things I have.

One thing I have tried to find again was years ago they had a musical doorknob that would play Christmas songs and then other songs. You just put one part on the door and another inside and you could adjust the volume.It had spooky halloween music too. I wish I had it again! I want to get one for my motherSmiley Happy

And with all the things I have I really do not need much more of anything and don't really get much anymore., but still appreciate the things I have very much.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

Right now I’m wearing a Cuddl Duds top with a Skinny Tee underneath.  Earlier I wore my favorite black LOGO jeans and Skecher winter boots to go out (it was cold this morning!).  

Every day I use both the pull and slide gadgets that seal open bags. Before them it was rubber bands or clips.

Guess I’m still in the Q CLub.

Esteemed Contributor

Zero clothing from the Q for me, but my kitchen is chock full of items I purchased here, and I'm gazing fondly at my VPH pearl mosaic orb and pillar on the side table and my Barbara King sandstone flowers atop the bookcases across the room as I type this. And I'll likely be adorning myself in some newly acquired Carolyn Pollack as I head over to dinner at a friend's home in just a bit...  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Hey @on the bay - V34870 (I probably made them sound more exotic than they really are).  I hang them from my cupboard knobs, and I have one in the pantry.  I think they're kind of a neat retro look and they give me some light where I need more.  Great nightlights, too.  They haven't gotten great reviews but I like them!

They were in stock again not too long ago, or some variation of it was.  This is what I bought:

Screen Shot 2019-02-24 at 18.23.10.png

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

Thank you @Sweetbay magnolia !

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

I am home sick today so I am in one of my Stan Herman robes watching Susan Graver on TV.  If I were not sick DH and I would have gone out for the Sunday dinner and I would probably have worn my Belle Velvet Shirt and Susan Graver Velvet Pants.  I can't leave home without my jewelry and what ever I decided to wear most likely would have come from QVC.

I am going to the doctor tomorrow and I'm going to wear my Issac black ponte knit pants and Susan Graver black, red and white sweater with border and probably Issac black tassel loafers.  Red and Black Susan Graver Fleece Coat.

Honored Contributor

Guilty too!  I have a not so secret QVC life!

Right now I have on my Carole Hockman pjs,Vionic plaid slippers, a breezies bra (TMI?). I made some soup for dinner tonight using a Le Crueset pot from the Q, and now I'm about to get into bed while watching the Oscars under my Northern Nights down blanket & Dennis Basso throw.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am relaxing after a busy day feeling very cozy in my Clark’s slippers and  cuddl duds joggers, knit top, and long cardigan I use as a robe because I look dressed if the doorbell rings. When the long cardi went on clearance I bought two more, so I’m set for a few years! Finding the Cuddl Duds lounge wear has been wonderful. It’s not PJs but just as comfortable, and a medium weight that is easy to layer. 

Eta: dinner was creamy potato, bacon, cheese soup made in my cooks essentials electric pot.