Super Contributor

Re: Come on Web Team - How on EARTH can QVC

And another thing Smile

When I type something in the upper right search box (NOT the forum search box on the left), the site searches for that word in the forums rather than in inventory. I have to type it a second time to get it to search products.

If I'm on the shopping home page, then the search box works properly. But if I'm in the forums, and someone posts about something that I might be interested in buying, I type the words for it in the item search box and it never works the first time. It works eventually but it's frustrating and a poor customer experience.

Esteemed Contributor

I also tried to find the Items Recently Aired when I got off from work yesterday because I missed the Linea show. Disappointed to see that it wasn't working. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I agree with all of you. After they've had years of problems, years of complaints about the website, I'm baffled at their lack of improvement. And I still think they need to add a separate sub-forum dedicated to reports of website glitches, and one that appears when we choose "View All Categories" to allow more posters to see the threads. As it is, we're using the Feedback feature, the "Contact Us" phone number/email, a live chat, various email addresses, or we post on any and all of the various sub-forums. And nothing is accomplished except an accelerated level of frustration. Why would a large corporation have such an informal, haphazard technical reporting system?

QVC, are you listening to any of us?{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Not applicable

Well,

I tried to buy two tablets last week and was called back to be told the tablets were not being processed because i used a prepaid debit card. OK. I get it. So i canceled the order last Thursday - and its Wednesday of the next week and I don't have my money. QVC blames the credit card company but that's not it. It's them. I have canceled orders on Amazon, Shop HQ and within a couple of days - my money is returned.

QVC needs a better system for expediting and tracking customer payments.

Honored Contributor

On 10/28/2014 Clover29 said:

And another thing Smile

When I type something in the upper right search box (NOT the forum search box on the left), the site searches for that word in the forums rather than in inventory. I have to type it a second time to get it to search products.

If I'm on the shopping home page, then the search box works properly. But if I'm in the forums, and someone posts about something that I might be interested in buying, I type the words for it in the item search box and it never works the first time. It works eventually but it's frustrating and a poor customer experience.

This has been happening to me for quite awhile. I have to go to the homepage to perform any search function of a product.

Very frustrating.

Honored Contributor

On 10/29/2014 LipstickDiva said:
On 10/28/2014 Clover29 said:

And another thing Smile

This has been happening to me for quite awhile. I have to go to the homepage to perform any search function of a product.

Very frustrating.

Well, at least that's one problem I haven't encountered yet.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.angry} I was just going to start a thread just like this one.This has to be the worst website of all.

not just this community forum, the shopping part is worse!

Trusted Contributor

Also, I stream live regularly, and it never goes smoothly. I have to start over every 10 - 15 seconds. I do not have this problem with other stations. Also, while trying to stream, the item currently being shown is usually also displayed on my screen, but the price is almost always different from price actually being presented. Why?
Regular Contributor

The person in charge of e-commerce, should have got a demotion instead of a promotion.

Honored Contributor

Some poster asked how she could find a QF pillow that Angel mentioned. I put Quacker Factory Pillow in the search bar and got 512 results. If one was a pillow, I didn't have the time or the patience to find it.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment