Respected Contributor

Come on Web Team - How on EARTH can QVC

have absolutely the WORST website in the e-commerce world and have had the worst site for years? I'd have been fired if my track record was this bad. I couldn't watch the Linea program today and tried to view the recently aired items only to have it come up and report that nothing is available? Seriously? Everything QVC had on air today since midnight is completely sold out?

Between my QVC account being hacked a while back, without any question about such a huge order and new ship to, to videos not working, web site so sluggish people end up giving up and now nothing to view in recently aired, I can't believe QVC isn't losing e-commerce shopping $$ hand over fist.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Come on Web Team - How on EARTH can QVC

I was checking out today's shows only to find out everything was sold out. Amazing...I've never seen that before. Then I went to the forum and spotted your thread. Guess Q has the stuff and the website is messed up. These website issues happen way too often for a company this size. Is the entire Web staff on vacation?
Trusted Contributor

I had the same experience when I wanted to check what I missed. I have to agree that the website is often frustrating.
Occasional Contributor

I also tried to see the ""recently aired items"" and got the same message! It states everything is sold out? I am so grateful for your post so that I know now that I'm not the only one! I rely on using that for shows I miss and I am really upset! I truly hope they fix it soon. Thanks for posting! I was beginning to think I was the only one!! QVC sure isn't what it used to be...

New Contributor

Same thing here -- the link to items recently on air results in a message indicating all products have been sold out -- even those that were just presented where the host did not indicate a sell out. Hope the powers that be are taking note -- QVC is losing sales by the second.

Respected Contributor

On 10/27/2014 Krita said:

Same thing here -- the link to items recently on air results in a message indicating all products have been sold out -- even those that were just presented where the host did not indicate a sell out. Hope the powers that be are taking note -- QVC is losing sales by the second.

Yep, same here.

Honored Contributor

The boards are populated by more than one poster who's had one form of glitch today or another... They must be 'upgrading' again... Hey, this website is the most consistent thing about QVC, the problem is it's consistently lame...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

Everything QVC seems to be going to the dogs this year. I just got an email today confirming shipment of something very large and expensive from a Christmas decorating show. I never ordered it nor would. Later today I got an email stating they had credited my Q card with a refund for it. HA. NICE.

Tonight I got an email telling me I didn't order it, the refund on my Q account was a mistake (DUH!) and it will have to be adjusted but might not show up on my account for up to two months.

Thanks QVC .

Esteemed Contributor

This same thing about the "Items Recently On Air" happened a couple of months ago and lasted a day or two. And I also got the erroneous message about the tree. I left them feedback yesterday that they are losing sales all over the place because people can't see the items that have been presented. Thankfully, it's fixed today. I guess we'll see what goes wrong next.

Respected Contributor

I like the way the little banner announcing "New Mobile Features" pops up when you sign into your account to check order activity.

Really? The stuff you have doesn't work!! Why don't you fix the ordinary website before starting some new ham-handed piece of junk system?

I'd like to be able to have my orders show up as shipped when they have been shipped (not sit there in processing Hades while a little shipping label is created but the item isn't really gone from the warehouse), to accurately and consistently be able to track package progress, to know where in the country my returns are, to be able to see when returns are delivered, and to get what I ordered, not part of my order along with part of someone else's order.

These basic e-commerce activities aren't being handled in existing systems.

It is an absolute joke. When it comes to the customer information system, it's ALL BROKE and NONE of it is being fixed.