Trusted Contributor

I just want these two pairs of pants and I don't want to pay shipping.  And I am being quite stubborn because I placed a Talbots order and the next day, they offered free shipping.  THE VERY NEXT DAY!

So I am like, I'll be damned If I am buying these pants.  LOL.  I know as soon as I do, there will be a free shipping day.

Thanks for letting me vent... no one in my life wants to hear this nonsense.  LOL

Trusted Contributor

Re: Come on Free Shipping Day

I feel your pain. Has happened to me too.

Respected Contributor

Yes, I'm ready for a free shipping day, too.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, I found a few things to use my Q coupons for, been holding out for free shipping day, that would be a plus.  

Honored Contributor

I am so ready for one on HSN after their ridiculous charges now of 5.95 for one item. 

Contributor

I used the code Saturday night and it worked. Thank you for sharing.
Honored Contributor

@justashopper wrote:

I just want these two pairs of pants and I don't want to pay shipping.  And I am being quite stubborn because I placed a Talbots order and the next day, they offered free shipping.  THE VERY NEXT DAY!

So I am like, I'll be damned If I am buying these pants.  LOL.  I know as soon as I do, there will be a free shipping day.

Thanks for letting me vent... no one in my life wants to hear this nonsense.  LOL

@justashopper 

This is by no means definite, but what I've noticed is that QVC is "most likely" to offer a free shipping day at the end of each calendar quarter.

Why is that likely?   

QVC's parent company is publicly held and after the end of each calendar quarter, they have to announce earnings to Shareholders.  It's a public quarterly earnings statement.

So, as a last push for sales that count for that quarter, they have a free shipping day.  

So my best guess is in the next week or so, before March is over, it very definitely could happen.

Make your list.

Super Contributor

@mrspotts wrote:
I used the code Saturday night and it worked. Thank you for sharing.

@mrspotts WOW WTH happened?! I replied last night to whomever originally gave that code, saying how it didn't work for me, saw it POST and now my post is gone, and so is the post of whomever shared the code! 

Sadly for whatever reason the code did NOT work for me - was hoping someone would know if maybe it had expired - wondering now what happened to my post and how did it get deleted? 

Respected Contributor

My guess is around tax day!

Yes, I noticed the 5.95 shipping at HSN! Seems they are offsetting the over $75 free ship. Probably a matter of time until Q raises their shipping!
Trusted Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 I think you're theory is spot on!!