Honored Contributor

Re: Colleen Lopez No Longer Listed as HSN Host?

Just spoke to a CS agent who asked her manager if Colleen is leaving.  Her manager said nothing has been announced, so as far as they know, she is not leaving until it is officially announced.

Can't explain why her photo was removed.  

Respected Contributor

Colleen said she'd be working weekdays & she did when she returned from vacation...now her picture is gone from the Hosts page & her picture with schedule is gone too. The whole thing is bizarre....wth happened?

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I follow her in Instagram and just noticed that her Instagram is now Colleenlopezcollections.  She doesn't say anything about being a host on HSN.  It says she's a fashion & jewelry curator and creator for HSN.

@Lipstickdiva 

That sounds like she will be working as a vendor for her own designs instead of a host.  Would explain why her photo was removed from host page.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Anyone know where Amy Morrison has been, she has not been on in several weeks, I know it is not our biz, but just curious. 

@Shelbelle 

I hate to start rumors especially when I am not 100% sure, but I believe that I read that she was ill but was expected to return in a few weeks.

Super Contributor

I am also curious about Amy Morrison. 

Trusted Contributor

Could be for personal reasons that she would rather be kept private and may be taking a long leave of absence or retiring, etc., what ever the reason, wishing all the best to Colleen.

Respected Contributor

@Suneshine wrote:

Announced on air that Amy is sick & will return in 2 weeks, her picture is on the Hosts page & her picture with her schedule is there too...her schedule doesn't show any on air time now because she out sick.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kitcat51 wrote:

@Suneshine wrote:

Announced on air that Amy is sick & will return in 2 weeks, her picture is on the Hosts page & her picture with her schedule is there too...her schedule doesn't show any on air time now because she out sick.

Notice when I watch her Beauty Show,some Wednesday eveningr,  seems like she has bouts of coughing, been going on a while,,hard to be a host when you are coughing.,thought it might had been allergies.,Think she was out before as read  she tested positive  a while back, but now reading this wonder if she tested postive again.

PS:

Adding this  onto what I wrote,just read on here under Colleen leaving someone said it was because of contract negotiations ,Amy was having  with HSN.

Wonder if Colleen didn't get what she wanted and that is why she is gone.

Valued Contributor

Colleen was on the other afternoon selling her own clothes. Could be that's all she will be doing. Where are all the facebook investigators they should be on top of this.
Honored Contributor

I remember several years ago, Amy was off for about 5 or 6 weeks, hope she is OK and on the mend