Respected Contributor

Re: Colleen Lopez No Longer Listed as HSN Host?

Colleen is live on air with jewlery . I don't blame her if she wants to cut back. But i feel The List was her show. If she could have just kept it , i would have been happy . I was really surprised her cohost in the show didn't get the job , both have the more mellow style. I like listening to Colleen when she is on.

Super Contributor

Check Colleen's Facebook page. She explains what she will be doing.

Frequent Contributor

According to her facebook post from a day ago, she was just on HSN Wednesday, April 27.  I was checking out the show hosts on HSN and noticed she wasn't listed there.  She's the first HSN host that I ever purchased anything from TV from about 24 or 25 years ago in which I bought an Absolute tennis bracelet.  I always liked her.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mitzywhite wrote:

According to her facebook post from a day ago, she was just on HSN Wednesday, April 27.

We've been discussing Coleen's on-air shifts at HSN in 4 pages of this thread. Did you read the title of this thread and none of the posts?

Frequent Contributor

That's a rude comment!  Of course I read all 4 pages of this thread.  It's comments like that is why I tend to avoid joining in the discussions here because someone always has to make a snide comment.

Back to lurking I go....

Esteemed Contributor

@mitzywhite wrote:

That's a rude comment!  Of course I read all 4 pages of this thread.  It's comments like that is why I tend to avoid joining in the discussions here because someone always has to make a snide comment.

Back to lurking I go....

@mitzywhite  no, no, no come on back. Why would you let anyone run you away? Join the conversation. If all of us ran away because of what someone said, no one would be here.

Super Contributor

It is very rude, but its qvc!! That is why a lot of people do not participate!! Its their way or nothing......

Occasional Contributor

Her picture is no longer listed on the official HSN hosts page, when a host is retired or fired their picture is immediately removed, she may come in occasionally to host "her" own personal line, bottom line, her host info. has been deleted, she is gone.

Trusted Contributor

Colleen made an announcement on air a couple of weeks ago that she was stepping down from her evening fashion show and welcomed the host who was taking it over. She assured viewers she was NOT leaving but had made the choice to do something she really loved: creating her own lines to be sold on HSN (jewelry and clothing). She mentioned she was tired of spending so time on air and away from her family/grandbaby and after 28 years, she deserved to spend time with them now. Bravo Colleen.

As for Amy, she's been saying she's ill but feeling better. IMHO, she did something more to her face. I follow her  (as do others) and the past few pictures she looked REALLY different. Maybe she chose to use a filter that altered her face to that level but if not...wow. 

Bobby has been on longing than Colleen and shows no sign of stopping, btw.  Not thrilled with some of the new hosts but then again, I usually shop online and not via the shows. 

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Occasional Contributor

Yes, I agree about Amy, personally I hate that cropped, grayish hair, she was gorgeous, her golden blonde long, thick hair, take a look at You Tube to see her in days gone by, what a difference now, IMOP she is starting to look "hard".