Respected Contributor

Coin Collector Shows on HSN

Now that QVC owns HSN lets hope they put an end to all those Coin Collector shows..lets face it no one cares about coin collecting except men. I do not know any women who collect coins. I think they should transition away from this content or only air it between 1am and 5am.
Honored Contributor

Re: Coin Collector Shows on HSN

I would FAR rather watch coin collecting shows than cleaning shows, frozen food shows, and garden shows.  And a lot of the kitchen shows QVC has.

Valued Contributor

@Reever, I've collected stamps and coins (mostly gold) for decades. No, I don't buy from HSN, but your sweeping generalization is false. My grandfather taught me a lot about collecting - including rare books. LuLu
Esteemed Contributor

@Reever wrote:
Now that QVC owns HSN lets hope they put an end to all those Coin Collector shows..lets face it no one cares about coin collecting except men. I do not know any women who collect coins. I think they should transition away from this content or only air it between 1am and 5am.

@Reever .  And p.s. QVC does not own HSN.

Esteemed Contributor

I’d rather watch mattress shows, than coin collector shows!  And I despise the mattress shows!

Trusted Contributor

I love it when one person comes about thinking things should be changed based on their interests.  Because after all, that's all that matters.

Respected Contributor

I do not care to watch coin shows nor do I collect them.  However, I would never assume that just because I do not care for something that an audience does not exist for it.