Respected Contributor
Now that QVC owns HSN lets hope they put an end to all those Coin Collector shows..lets face it no one cares about coin collecting except men. I do not know any women who collect coins. I think they should transition away from this content or only air it between 1am and 5am.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Coin Collector Shows on HSN

I would FAR rather watch coin collecting shows than cleaning shows, frozen food shows, and garden shows.  And a lot of the kitchen shows QVC has.

Valued Contributor

@Reever, I've collected stamps and coins (mostly gold) for decades. No, I don't buy from HSN, but your sweeping generalization is false. My grandfather taught me a lot about collecting - including rare books. LuLu
Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:
Now that QVC owns HSN lets hope they put an end to all those Coin Collector shows..lets face it no one cares about coin collecting except men. I do not know any women who collect coins. I think they should transition away from this content or only air it between 1am and 5am.

@Reever .  And p.s. QVC does not own HSN.

Honored Contributor

I’d rather watch mattress shows, than coin collector shows!  And I despise the mattress shows!

Trusted Contributor

I love it when one person comes about thinking things should be changed based on their interests.  Because after all, that's all that matters.

Esteemed Contributor

I do not care to watch coin shows nor do I collect them.  However, I would never assume that just because I do not care for something that an audience does not exist for it.