Esteemed Contributor

Clothing Orders

[ Edited ]

If a clothing item is in process for a week , does that mean that they had to go out buy the fabric and make it? 

Honored Contributor

animated-laughing-image-0175

Esteemed Contributor

ASKING FOR A FRIEND      BWAH AHAHAHAHAHA

Respected Contributor

They are trying to figure out when the ship will be unloaded, and when they can find a truck driver to carry the merchandise to their warehouse.

I am not ordering anything I might need right away--but I will have patience for those items that I really do want...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Clothing Orders

[ Edited ]

Only a week?? I have had several clothing items "In Process" for as long as 2 weeks or more. Then they go to "back order", then hopefully back to processing. My question would be, how can a clearance item be sitting on a boat at the dock?! This should already be in their warehouse.

I am also, asking for a friend! Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@sommertime    Thanks I am LMAO at your response.   Hahahahaha   You made my night.  Maybe they are on the slow boat from China?    

Esteemed Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper wrote:

They are trying to figure out when the ship will be unloaded, and when they can find a truck driver to carry the merchandise to their warehouse.

I am not ordering anything I might need right away--but I will have patience for those items that I really do want...

@FancyPhillyshopper   Same with me.  

Honored Contributor

Probably growing the cotton

♥Surface of the Sun♥