Trusted Contributor

I bought a Susan Graver top that I'd had my eye on and it was on "clearance" a fews days ago for under $25. I looked again today and was surprised that it is now again priced at $37.

Respected Contributor

Yeah that's an annoying policy and tactic.  if it's clearance, prices don't usually go up.

Super Contributor

I hardly ever post around here but saw this thread and wanted to add my comment as well.  I ordered and just received a beautiful top from Linea that I bought on clearance, tried it on and decided to get another color.  The price is almost double of what I paid for it on clearance.  It  just makes  sense to me that once an item is on clearance it should remain a clearance item. 

Esteemed Contributor

Very misleading but then again typical of the sneaky pricing at QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

Well........this answered a question I had about a top I wanted that was on 'Clearance'......... the color I wanted was on a 'waitlist'

I didn't understand how a CLEARANCE item could be on a WAITLIST...

Honored Contributor

I'm not sure QVC knows what clearance means? Clearance, in my world, is alot more of than just a few dollars. It cracks me up when the hosts get so fired up about how much clearance is taken off when after taxes and s/h, I still pay at least $10 over the "discounted" price. I want 50% off and free shipping- and maybe a few easy pays thrown in too--then those warehouses would be empty in no time. I think E*vine does a good job with their clearance sales. they offer free shipping if you have their credit card as well as many more easy pays too.

Valued Contributor

I was hoping the prices would come down, because of the increased shipping charges.....but this isn't the case. Some prices have skyrocketed from 2 days ago.  I will buy less from QVC - and shop at HSN and Evine now.