Respected Contributor

@Kachina624   Kachina, you are right.  Just yesterday, Ashley Bellman (Dooney Ambassador) was talking about the Dooney bag she wore at the Dooney interview to be hired by them.

Honored Contributor

Thank you, @stellabystarlight .

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@THETOT wrote:

Amy is not a vendor, she is an employee of QVC.

@THETOT   That's incorrect. 

Amy works for the "Clarks Companies, N.A." and she represents Clarks as their on-air represenatative on QVC.

Trusted Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

Where is Terri Conn getting that those last shoes are clogs?!  And the Clark's vendor just going along with her.

@FranandZoe   I thought the same thing.  Those shoes were not clogs.  More like a slip on loafer .  Sort of...definitely not a clog. 

Respected Contributor

@Mombo1 wrote:

@FranandZoe wrote:

Where is Terri Conn getting that those last shoes are clogs?!  And the Clark's vendor just going along with her.

@FranandZoe   I thought the same thing.  Those shoes were not clogs.  More like a slip on loafer .  Sort of...definitely not a clog. 

Thank you!

Super Contributor

The Tot

Amy works for Clark's. She mentioned she was in England earlier this year to visit the factory.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Clarks shoes

[ Edited ]

Definitely an employee of Clark's NA

C9DAD3D3-E5CC-4A1E-AAAD-30FED1F9983A.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

Let me add that I love her.  (The Clarks Amy.)  She just seems so sweet.   

Super Contributor
@BalletBabe, I agree. After all these years of watching Amy sell Clarks, she seems like an old friend. I really like the way she models the shoes/boots in the studio and shows photos of her wearing them with different outfits and in different locations (important especially when it is a location where a lot of walking is required). It is easy to see why she has been with Clarks for so long. She does an outstanding job of representing the brand. I really don’t watch the Clarks shows unless she is on.