Frequent Contributor

Clark’s ballet flat much less expensive on Amazon

Watching the 2:00 Clark’s show; the Gracelin flat is $72 plus $5.50 shipping. The same exact shoe (some colors are the same) is at Amazon for $58 and free shipping with Prime. Crazy!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Clark’s ballet flat much less expensive on Amazon

Depending on the size/color, they are on Amazon for under $30!

Contributor

I always check Amazon before I order Clarks from Qvc.  Unless it's exclusive forever, it's always $20-35 less with no ship on amazon!  Just won't wake up!!

Respected Contributor

Don’t forget to check Walmart.com. I recently bought two Clarks loafers from them for the best price I could find anywhere. They own Shoes.com.

Honored Contributor

Most of my Clark’s come from Amazon.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Regular Contributor

True! I have found many items on Amazon and Ebay for MUCH cheaper! You may not find the exact same items that are being sold now, but you will find items that are sold out and some items selling now for much cheaper!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm assuming you mean the Gracelin Jenny? 

Peltz Shoes through Amazon has the black for $38.47 plus $4.99 which is an even better price.

The black pair through Amazon is more than QVC's price.  The nude/pink is the cheaper price and there is a gray that is even cheaper in some sizes but they pretty much only have wides left.  

Respected Contributor

@ncmomCrazy?  Not really.  That's business.  If you can find the exact same product cheaper somewhere else, buy it somewhere else.

Honored Contributor

Shoes are always cheaper elsewhere.   Shoesdotcom is my favorite site and there are always promo codes.  Once you get on their list, you get better codes than you can find online.