Contributor

Has anyone heard if there will be a Clairsonic TSV before Christmas? Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Has anyone noticed how little Clarisonic has been on this year ? I thought they were big sellers for the Q? Sorry i didn't answer your question. I would imagine there should be one coming up.

Honored Contributor

@luvjazzercise wrote:

@luvjazzercise 

My guess is no.  There is nothing listed for November & from what I can see of the December TSV list, Clarisonic is not listed.  I'd really like to replenish my brush head stash!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Frequent Contributor

I have 2 Clarisonics,  but I cannot find the chargers for them.       Between getting my kitchen remodeled  ,and small fire in the bathroom, I cannot find them.   I really miss my Clar.isonic  I guess I will have to buy another one.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@luvjazzercise wrote:

@luvjazzercise 

My guess is no.  There is nothing listed for November & from what I can see of the December TSV list, Clarisonic is not listed.  I'd really like to replenish my brush head stash!

@SurferWife   I replenish my brush heads from Amazon. They sometimes offer packs of two. 

Honored Contributor

@LOVEMYFURBABY wrote:

I have 2 Clarisonics,  but I cannot find the chargers for them.       Between getting my kitchen remodeled  ,and small fire in the bathroom, I cannot find them.   I really miss my Clar.isonic  I guess I will have to buy another one.

You can buy the charger directly from Clarisonic.

Honored Contributor

Re: Clairsonic TSV?

[ Edited ]

@LOVEMYFURBABY wrote:

@LOVEMYFURBABY   Have you looked for a charger on the Clarisonic site or asked their CS if they know where you can purchase another one?

***Sorry. Suggestion already made.

Esteemed Contributor

I thought it was a Big Deal on Q2 a month ago. Since there are 6 Easy Pays on Beauty today maybe there is a Black Friday Deal. I haven't seen any preview for the main channel so I'm guessing no TSV.

Valued Contributor

@LOVEMYFURBABY After looking nearly 2 months for my Clarisonic pro (older model) charging cradle, I finally gave in and bought one on ebay. I did not see one for sale on the Clarisonic site. My ebay charger works fine. I think the actual sonic devices may give out before their charging cradles. 

So sorry to hear of your bathroom fire. I know first hand how even a "small" fire in the house can disrupt your life for a while.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

@luvjazzercise wrote:

@luvjazzercise 

@SurferWife   I replenish my brush heads from Amazon. They sometimes offer packs of two. 

I do the Prime Subscribe and Save for Clarisonic and Sonicare brush heads for 15% off and free shipping.