Respected Contributor

Re: Christmas socks in March

Like many I'm feeling a little bit robbed of holidays last year. For me, the only celebration I had was watching the TV hosts having some holiday fun, while in my PJ's, too.  It was just me and my faithful canine companion. 

So, I don't care if they have Xmas intermittently all year. In fact, I found myself wearing a Halloween t-shirt a couple of days ago (Ravi Dawg doesn't care), so that's how far out of the holiday loop I remain, still desiring to play catch-up. 

Yes, I'm hoping it will be different this year, but the fact remains that there are still unknowns before us. 

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with @KingstonsMom—Christmas and other seasonal items are loaded to the website just about every week, so unless they actually schedule a Christmas show, it doesn't seem like anything to be too concerned about. (And FWIW, my sister wears socks featuring Christmas and other seasons/holidays/events all year long; she loves having a little bit of whimsy and joy in every outfit.)

Valued Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

YES.  Radley London is offering a 3-pack of Christmas socks.  Now we have Christmas in March.  So Shawn, Courtney and Amy will be hosting in Christmas pajamas soon?

Are they on clearance?