Valued Contributor

Shopper Extraordinaire said:  When did QVC become the Christmas channel?  Good grief...I can't watch any more!

That's how I feel about the gourmet food shows.  Three hours one day and six the next and so on.  Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!  The clothes and beauty shows are the same way.  But people complain about the shows they don't like. When do you expect QVC to sell holiday items?  

"I never changed, I just learned."
Valued Contributor

Tomgirl said:  

The longer the torture of non stop Christmas stuff shows go on, the more it all looks like Dollar Store stuff...or worse.

And I wonder how many people have to build a new addition in which to store all that oversized, plastic, battery operated junk. 

Sheeesh.

Where do people store all of the items they by the rest of the year?  The clothes, candles, decor, food and so on-no different.

"I never changed, I just learned."
Honored Contributor

In the basement, garage or attic!

Regular Contributor

I Absolutely agree.  

Respected Contributor

I have done some Christmas shopping already and I like to start early.  My list is not huge.  I never like waiting until last minute.

What I did do yesterday is skip some shipments on auto deliveries and do not use or eat product as fast as they are scheduled to come.  I even cancelled some because have enough.

I decided enough is enough and I shop out and about more than I did a year ago.

I still purchase from the Q and I do like the variety they offer. I just don't watch so much and have found other things to do.  

Super Contributor

No doubt supply issues are a reason to promote Christmas items. I like Christmas and I love our  tree, but the joy of Christmas in September doesn't resonate with me.

Contributor

I am having a great time with the Christmas shows and one of my advanced orders has ship and the moment it arrives it is going up. I decorate not just for Christmas but it also can be all year round. My son just put up his Christmas blowups he ready for the season. I can't wait for more shows to come I just enjoy everything because it is things I do not see alot. No it is not Dollar Store stuff because I have shopped there too not even close.

Just can't wait for the lights and music I am ready.