Trusted Contributor
It’s of no interest to me. We have plenty of Christmas decorations. I find it boring and just want to enjoy summer. That’s my opinion. I won’t be watching but I’m sure many will. Summer goes by too fast as it is unless you live in a warm state.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Christmas in June and July

I don't mind it at all.   For me, I look at it as a change of pace and programming!!!

There are a lot of items I have zero interest in and they seem to dominate the air time.

I certainly don't need another Christmas decoration in my life but I do enjoy getting decor ideas and seeing what's new for the season.  Especially enjoy VPH shows.  At the same time it's good for people who are smart and shop early in the year, makes for a much less stressful holiday season.  To each his own.

Honored Contributor

I don't need a thing , but I know many look forward to CIJ, so It must be profitable or they wouldn't keep doing it.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I can never get into shopping for Christmas decorations until around November but, with the shipping issues at QVC, it's probably a good thing to order early. I seriously doubt that I'll order anything unless I see something offered by VPH that I can't resist but I also doubt that I'll be tuning in. I would be pleasantly surprised to see anything new offered.

Honored Contributor

I find it difficult to submerge myself in the CHEER....when it's 110°+ outside........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

I Look forward to these shows every year.  I don't hardly buy anything but when the heat index is 112 it is a nice reprieve.   I am so looking forward to QVC programming this weekend.

Respected Contributor

@Desertdi in my neck of the woods,it is also very hot.to hot even to grill outside.no,summer is not my friend

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

@Desertdi in my neck of the woods,it is also very hot.to hot even to grill outside.no,summer is not my friend

@Luvsmyfam     I hear ya!    I grew up in the Midwest....without the benefit of air conditioning.    No "central air" in those days.   di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

I'll channel surf and check in every now and again to see what's being offered.  We will be on vacation for Christmas this year so I don't think I'll be decorating.  I don't want to have to be bothered and thinking on my vacation about all the Christmas decorations that need to come down when we get home.

Respected Contributor

thank you for letting us know

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~