Trusted Contributor

"I am old enough to remember"....when CIJ was on July 25th, only!

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched any Christmas shows in years. I can't stand the generic titled shows and products are repeated year after year. It's beyond boring to me.

I'm going to enjoy and live life today.

Valued Contributor

I wonder if Shawn is going to save Christmas this year.Woman Frustrated  How absolutely absurd.  She'll be in skin-tight pjs, wearing winter hats and those clownish glasses.  Anything for attention.  She's a quick turnoff for me as are so many others I shall not name.

Honored Contributor

I'm sure Christmas in January is not far down the road.

Honored Contributor

@docsgirl wrote:

I wonder if Shawn is going to save Christmas this year.Woman Frustrated  How absolutely absurd.  She'll be in skin-tight pjs, wearing winter hats and those clownish glasses.  Anything for attention.  She's a quick turnoff for me as are so many others I shall not name.

Yes she is.  Read it on her FB page.  Warning to stay away since you find it absurd. 

Honored Contributor

Was wondering the same thing--but it is retail after all---I won't be watching tho----never do.

Frequent Contributor

I am with you on this one.  Back in the day when I used to watch with my Mom at the beginning of QVC they did Christmas in July on the weekend around July 25th and that was it until closer to the holidays.   It then evolved to 6 months of Christmas beginning the first week of July.  NOW, they are kicking it off in June.  Will not watch at all, way too soon.

Trusted Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I'm sure Christmas in January is not far down the road.

That's my hope

Honored Contributor

They got me to buy one item already. I need some willpower for this weekend's presentations.

Super Contributor

Yes, I am one of the complainers.. it's advertised as Christmas in July that is early enough, not Christmas in June.. I love Christmas but not at the start of summer