Honored Contributor

I won't be watching or buying.  We haven't even had  a warm spring or summer here yet.  (west coast)   Valerie's items have gone down in quality and I don't need more decor.   It's same ol' stuff most of the time anyway.

Frequent Contributor

Enjoy Christmas in July if that floats your boat.  I will be at the beach enjoying summer.

Trusted Contributor

The "New" section features Christmas items today.  It's here already ...

Respected Contributor

I enjoy watching a few of the CIJ shows. Nice diversion from the everyday programs, even if I don't watch all that much QVC anymore. I have purchased a few items in years past for new Christmas decor or to replace something that has gotten a bit ratty looking. All this fuss about a few Christmas shows. Silliness.  Don't watch them if it causes you so much dispair.

Valued Contributor

One can only use so many Christmas decorations. I have found many that look identical at Big Lots, T J Maxx & Home Goods. I have all I need and more. I don't decorate like I used to. I do love to decorate, I love the food & friends. I never shop for others that far in advance. We have cut back on gift giving. I'd rather surprise someone with a gift at another time of the year. My Grandchildren have so much & when they get everything on Christmas I don't think they remember who gave them what! Gifts are not what it's all about anyway. It's nice just to decorate, relax & enjoy each other. I do watch a little just for ideas. 

Regular Contributor

Nicely said!!

Regular Contributor
I am really surprised at the "cheapness" and lack of quality in Valerie's products! I bought one of her Christmas trees last November and I was shocked how cheaply it was made, compared to a lamp I purchased from her 5 years ago!
Super Contributor

I also bought a christmas tree from valerie and found it to be perfect in every way. it was a 5ft. tree with multicolored lights. i thought it was very well made. sorry to hear you had a negative experience. 

Super Contributor

I agree I am sick of it .. enough already . its way too much

New Contributor

I can't stand it either; can't think or get into the Christmas spirit when it's 95 degrees out, I live in New England for that reason!