Super Contributor

Look I like Christmas but I personally have had enough.. I thought Christmas in July used to start on July 24 or 25th .. 

Honored Contributor

@Chatyone 2    You thought wrong.  It's been going strong since June 30th, and will continue intermittently until a few days before Christmas.  Look for Christmas sales on the 25th of every month til the end of the year.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Either enjoy it or do something else

QVC likely won't change.

I don't like jewelry or quacker factory or Josie Marin.....etc

I could go on forever  on what I don't watch

It's not the Mary Bailey channel....

so I watch what I watch

and let everyone else enjoy their shows

Honored Contributor

I am enjoying Christmas in July and it takes my mind off of the horrible heat and humidity.  I went out today and couldn't wait to get home and put the air conditioner on.  The heat for me is energy draining so if I enjoy some of the Christmas shows, why not. I love fall and Christmas and watching these shows makes me happy and I'm all for making me happy!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Best bet, don't bother tuning in.  You'll be much happier.

Respected Contributor

Their on-air sales were down last quarter, so I’m sure the sales from Christmas shows are a boost. They keep expanding the Christmas programming hours, so it must be a hit.

Esteemed Contributor

It's Christmas or  IT,  Philosphy,  Northern Nights,  Sleepnumber,  Cheryls Cookies,  Breezies, Logo,  Issac, Denium & Co ect, ect, ect.........

We need a little Christmas

Respected Contributor

Awful shipping from QVC, so it will take until December to get your orders. If you're lucky.

Trusted Contributor

@Chatyone 2 wrote:

Look I like Christmas but I personally have had enough.. I thought Christmas in July used to start on July 24 or 25th .. 

I understand how you feel....but I have to say that with all of the dreary news, and the heat, it’s kind of cozy to watch the CIJ shows. Christmas is big business, so it seems all of the retail world is jumping on the bandwagon. Macy’s is having their Black Friday Sale....Amazon will be having big sales soon. I really do enjoy all the shows. I love watching Valerie Parr Hill....she’s such a sweet person and has a kind demeanor.