Valued Contributor

@cornicopia wrote:

Let's have Hallowween in June.  That sounds like fun!

@cornicopia  It’s Halloween every morning in my home until I have my coffee and do my hair and makeup. Truly terrifying.

Respected Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

It just snowed here 2 weeks ago!  Our temps feel like Fall and have been running 20-30 degrees below normal for the last month.  I want summer!

I wish I could give you our summer. We are very close to 100 degrees here in the south. Many of us who live with the heat don't like it and many of those who live with the cold dont like it. But right now I would seriously welcome some Christmas weather. 

Respected Contributor

@ScrapHappy  HObby Lobby started with Fall decorations rthe week after Easter.

Regular Contributor
Too each their own! I personally think its too early but other shopping channels do it to. I would rather live in the moment! To me it takes away from the season we are in.
Regular Contributor
I live in South Carolina. We just moved here for my hubby's job! If I want Christmas in July, I'll throw a bag of ice on my head and stand on front of the freezer door with it open! Haha!
Regular Contributor
I AGREE!
New Contributor

That is so crafters can a head start on items they make and sell at Holiday Bazzars! Our Holiday Craft Fair announced it's date already and it's earlier this year to accomodate the school they host it in. 

Respected Contributor

I refuse to partake in the retail madness. I tune out Christmas in July. I dont feel we should be promoting Christmas in the middle of summer. Its corporate greed at its finest. 

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

I refuse to partake in the retail madness. I tune out Christmas in July. I dont feel we should be promoting Christmas in the middle of summer. Its corporate greed at its finest. 

@Reever. They are in the business to make money as is every other retail store. That is what they do!

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Reever wrote:

@Reever. They are in the business to make money as is every other retail store. That is what they do!

You dont see Macys or Kohls doing Christmas in July. Never liked the programming and they seem to be rubbing it in our faces more than ever. There is a contignet of die hard QVC addicts who hate it. Every year the same complaints surface.