Esteemed Contributor

Bah humbug.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

It's going to be a long, hot summer with all the bickering back and forth about Christmas in July.  We could all probably write the script for it now.   It's an annual rite of passage for posters.   Might as well get it out of everyone's systems now.

Esteemed Contributor

@Loveac wrote:

Valerie is having a holiday tsv on June 30....guess that's the start of holiday shopping!

-----------  

Am thinking (hoping) it will be fall/harvest decor.....

Honored Contributor

Never watch it . . . NEVER!!!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor
@Johnnyeager LOL what you said!
Valued Contributor

@aroc3435  I love the Christmas in July because I get all my shopping done ..and then I can relax...I have been doing this for the past 5 or 6 years and it's great. I store all the stuff in my basement ......

Respected Contributor

Re: Christmas in July

[ Edited ]
Spoiler

As many have said some of us enjoy CIJ. I do some shopping. Watch some shows, buy or not. I don’t watch nonstop any time of year.  I buy here and other places. My shopping is done early. I’m never stressed in December with shopping, prepping, mailing, etc. I don’t understand the haters hijacking the holiday forum to state their hate of the shows.  Then come late December we will see all the posts of how QVC ruined their Christmas because when they ordered the last day @ 11:59 ALL their orders didn’t arrive by Christmas. There is some QVC programming I don’t care for, but I don’t feel the need to post about it.  I just don’t watch then.  Enjoy CIJ fans.  

Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I seriously hate Christmas in July!  Such a waste of time.

Amen to that

Valued Contributor

@catnappurr wrote:
I can't believe it! At the start of the Pat and Jayne show this afternoon, they were playing instruments the song was Silent Night! Pat says afterwards we are getting ready for Christmas in July!!! I don't know about you guys but I hate it!!! I wish they would stop but its all about $$$$$$!

Can you please tell me just one for profit business that is not all about the money?

Frequent Contributor

Let's have Hallowween in June.  That sounds like fun!