Respected Contributor

Re: Christmas in July with David and JT

Jane is completely ruining Christmas in July. Many of us looked forward to the kick off festivities and are feeling frustrated. Cant a producer get in her earpiece and tell her to stop saying Honey. What kind of married woman calls someone honey ?
Trusted Contributor

@Reever wrote:
Jane is completely ruining Christmas in July. Many of us looked forward to the kick off festivities and are feeling frustrated. Cant a producer get in her earpiece and tell her to stop saying Honey. What kind of married woman calls someone honey ?

What the heck does that even mean?
“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag
Frequent Contributor

Oh my goodness...this has been hard to watch...

Respected Contributor

I knew the usual suspects would be here tonight. We get it--you don't like Jane ...

Respected Contributor

@jonbon    Thank you, thank you.  You said so succinctly what I have been thinking.

aroc3435

Washington, DC

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jonbon  good observation

Esteemed Contributor

@labmommy1 wrote:

Oh my goodness...this has been hard to watch...

That's how I feel about this thread.  Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Jane is certainly not ruining my Christmas in July. I enjoy her enthusiasm for the products she sells, her comradery with her co workers and her perky persona. The fact that she's been doing the same job for thirty five or so years and still shows up every day with the same positive attitude and apparent joy for life says a lot.

Are there hosts who I prefer not to watch? Absolutely, but I'll let them remain nameless. I just tune them out. I feel no need to publicly host bash them for simply doing their job. 

Super Contributor

He did seem kind of annoyed at things ! Not his usual friendly self!
Occasional Contributor

I enjoyed the show.  I thought the large C9 outdoor lights were super cute.  It was a nice breath of early Christmas air instead of watching the depressing news, that's for sure.