Respected Contributor

Re: Christmas in July with David and JT

Enjoyed watching the CIJ show.  Always love the Christmas prints Berkshire blankets has. Can't decide whether or not I like the  on the wall tree light.  Already purchased the large outdoor Christmas bulbs years ago.  We line the walkway with ours. Good show.

Trusted Contributor

It just seemed rather odd while tuning in and catching CIJ while we're having triple digit temperatures in some areas, couldn't get in the mood, quick channel changer for me. 

Valued Contributor

Unwatchable.

Esteemed Contributor

I made up my mind that I wasn't going to let Jane bother me for this show that I wanted to watch........WRONG!!

I watched for about 20 min and in that time, Jane mentioned her whole family, Mother, Father, Sister, Nephew, daughters and called David "honey and sweetheart"  so many times I didn't even count!!

That was the end for me.  Why isn't something done about her???

Super Contributor

@Christina C24 ........medication????

Respected Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

I knew the usual suspects would be here tonight. We get it--you don't like Jane ...

Yeah, and the next time Jane is on MORE threads and posts will be started complaining and saying they can't watch her, but then of course they do...and keep complaining.

Super Contributor

@KKJ .......You've heard the expression "it's like watching a train wreck", one can't help but look.......sometimes watching Jane is kind of like that, LOL.

Valued Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 If she would do her job and that is talk only about the product that is on air iin a nice calm not all over the place professional voice but instead its all about her trips...daughters...Mommy...Daddy.....hubby....her old days of a dancing...she's 60 years old...how many shoes she has.....how many times she is in New York....her grandfather was a shoemaker....her beach home...dance life of daughters...ETC. I understand a story on occasion but it is the same repeart over and over multiple times EVERYTIME she is presenting....her life has nothing to do with what QVC is promoting and where some may enjoy her personal life stories others do not,so those that do, get her number and call her and let the other customers just  hear about the product which is why most people like to tune in on a shopping channel...FOR THE PRODUCT.

Esteemed Contributor

@happilyretiredgirl wrote:

@Maltichonmom17 If she would do her job and that is talk only about the product that is on air iin a nice calm not all over the place professional voice but instead its all about her trips...daughters...Mommy...Daddy.....hubby....her old days of a dancing...she's 60 years old...how many shoes she has.....how many times she is in New York....her grandfather was a shoemaker....her beach home...dance life of daughters...ETC. I understand a story on occasion but it is the same repeart over and over multiple times EVERYTIME she is presenting....her life has nothing to do with what QVC is promoting and where some may enjoy her personal life stories others do not,so those that do, get her number and call her and let the other customers just  hear about the product which is why most people like to tune in on a shopping channel...FOR THE PRODUCT.

@happilyretiredgirl  Thank you!!

Occasional Contributor

What kind of person advocates for someone they only know (through of all places a shopping channel😐) to lose her job?! It sounds like this host rubs (some) people the wrong way, but unless you're talking an elected official, trying to get someone fired or demoted is just wrong.