Respected Contributor

Re: Christmas in July with David and JT

@butterflysarefree   Well, I am enjoying watching this and have been trying to place an order, but there is some kind of glitch with online ordering for me; have changed browser, etc., but without luck so far so I'll keep watching making a note of item #s and see if it works better for me in an hour.

I am enjoying Jane and David and Jane is bubbly and joyous as usual and David seems just as he always is and not at all grumpy.

Folks that are not happy--hopefully you will enjoy your alternate channel/program choice.

aroc3435

Washington, DC

Esteemed Contributor

@eri76 wrote:

David is grumpy tonight. He needs a cookie.

@eri76   Maybe David is sick of her too! 

Contributor

I used to have qvc on 24/7 mostly to avoid hearing about the current state of the US and the world. Now I’m 50/50 HSN. I was so looking forward to this evening’s CIJ preview and it is virtually impossible to watch. I’m trying my hardest! The bracelets kick off at midnight, let’s focus on the fun of CIJ for these few hours. Everything becomes about her and I don’t think that’s what you do at 60. Did you know she’s 60??!!! She kept screaming angels! Something is not right.
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

@aroc3435 Oh boy! They are the bestest people on the planet! They are both perfect and never grumpy. Is that better?

Honored Contributor

@aroc3435 wrote:

@butterflysarefree   Well, I am enjoying watching this and have been trying to place an order, but there is some kind of glitch with online ordering for me; have changed browser, etc., but without luck so far so I'll keep watching making a note of item #s and see if it works better for me in an hour.

I am enjoying Jane and David and Jane is bubbly and joyous as usual and David seems just as he always is and not at all grumpy.

Folks that are not happy--hopefully you will enjoy your alternate channel/program choice.

aroc3435

Washington, DC

I'm with you.  They are best buds.  Longtime friends.

Esteemed Contributor

@rms1954@aroc3435

They are fun together and I am enjoying it too.  So funny when they played the upside down game.   They were laughing so hard and so was I.  

Super Contributor

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

i am enjoying the presentation

find something you like ....smile and enjoy

I so agree with you, @TheMemphisVette! We can always find a smile and a little joy in all things if we want to. I'm enjoying the enthusiasm and all the holiday items.  Heart

Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Valued Contributor

@eri76  I would be grumpy too if I had to work next to a non-stop talking 90 mph Ballerina Disney Queen!!!....My girls...Daddy....Mommy.....Honey....My Love

Frequent Contributor

Jane must have called David "honey" 10 times in the last 5 minutes.

It's bad enough that Jane continues to do this, but it's equally as pathetic that David seems to like Jane infantisizing him like that.

Valued Contributor

I never heard it once... I was just enjoying the show.