Frequent Contributor

Christmas in July had no joy or specialness

Even thou June is a “tad” early, the sets were rather ordinary and the hosts were dressed as if any other day! Rather sad, no real joy or true fun for the holiday expressed and the same 6 or 7 products seemed featured all 24 hrs, too bad, quite dull.
Valued Contributor

Re: Christmas in July had no joy or specialness

Christmas in July isn’t until next weekend. It was meant to be a teaser. Be patient.

Esteemed Contributor

@littleminx  I thought Carolyn set a beautiful tone on Sunday morning with her champagne color lacy top. Not everyone followed through, but David was wearing red in the afternoon. I for one was so ready for this. I thought Valerie's sets were very pretty, except perhaps her gingerbread set. Something off about that. I actually saw some good ideas to use. I didn't find it dull at all.

Honored Contributor

I felt it was just enough without going too overboard.  It's just shopping, not an all out celebration.

Frequent Contributor

I agree, Carolyn looked the best she’s looked in weeks, very flattering outfit!
Honored Contributor

I really didn't care about what vibe the shows had, I was more interested in the presale and that I was able to pick up the decorations I wanted last year but sold out.

Esteemed Contributor

I felt that Valerie brought joy and "specialness" to all of her presentations (as usual), even when she was sharing things we've all seen before. And there were plenty of fun, entertaining, and sweet moments from other hosts and vendors as well. I'm not sure what you were expecting, but I think the CIJ festivities over the past four days have been rather nice.

Honored Contributor

@littleminxThen in my 10-15 minutes on QVC, I saw half of all the products they tried to sell!     Really????

Valued Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

I felt that Valerie brought joy and "specialness" to all of her presentations (as usual), even when she was sharing things we've all seen before. And there were plenty of fun, entertaining, and sweet moments from other hosts and vendors as well. I'm not sure what you were expecting, but I think the CIJ festivities over the past four days have been rather nice.

Agree, @loriqvc.  I thought the sweaters Valerie wore were beautiful, too. 

Respected Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@littleminxThen in my 10-15 minutes on QVC, I saw half of all the products they tried to sell!     Really????

Many of us have had to turn to HSN to avoid the Christmas programs. Ive also tuned to Evine and Jewelry TV from time to time.