Respected Contributor

@Marypc     There are some that just can't seem to get past why won't they stop selling what I don't like?  Turning the TV to a different channel or maybe turning off the TV just doesn't seem to be within the realm of possibilities for them. 

Respected Contributor

I don't think we'll see many Christmas shows after October due to the extended shipping times.

Nobody wants their Christmas purchases arriving in late December.

Respected Contributor

Just saw the best meme for me, and all my other "live in this moment" "summer lovin' peeps" on FB, I couldn't repost here because it wouldn't let me edit the "colorful language" but, with a tropical beach setting behind it, it said:

"SUMMER IS NOT OVER UNTIL SEPT. 22. SO SIT YOUR HAPPY HALLOWEEN PUMPKIN SPICE A** DOWN. TILL I FINISH MY MARGARITA!"

😎 (I'd have added Countdown to Christmas a** self for this thread)

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@SandySparkles wrote:

The Christmas shows ALWAYS bring me joy!🥰 The spirited presentations and beautifully decorated sets are something I look forward to; regardless of the month in which they are presented.😁 There is just so much strife and ugliness in the world presently. The ability to to turn the television on, and holiday "window shop" is a welcome diversion that I find quite relaxing. I never tire of Valerie's presentations; particularly when she is paired with Rick the charmer.❤ Getting a jump on holiday shopping is an added bonus.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles   Many of us see it quite differently, as in the hawking of tacky, cheap, foreign made baubles that in no way represent the reason for the season, which is a long time off.  It is more laughable than relaxing but if that gives you pleasure, please feel free to enjoy. 

@Kachina624 While I genuinely respect your perspective; in fact it made me smile; my enthusiasm for Christmas programming suggests I do not share it.😁 Some people like ham and eggs, while others prefer bacon and eggs, but at the end of the day one commonality is shared; our ability to eat that which pleases us.😉

~~~All we need is LOVE💖