Respected Contributor

Make it stop. Christmas is not until December.  How about new normal items instead of the same old stuff. Fall decorations etc leave Christmas wait awhile.

Valued Contributor

Get used to it.  QVC will beat this type of programming into the ground until Dec. 23.

Esteemed Contributor

By the time Christmas came I used to be all Christmased out...........now I no longer watch!

Valued Contributor

Give it a few weeks and all the sets will have Christmas trees.  The hard sell of the holiday is beginning and by mid-September should be in full swing.

Honored Contributor

Doesn't bother me in the slightest.  I'm well aware that it happens every year.....at least every year that I've been watching QVC.  I like to shop early anyway.

Respected Contributor

it's on because i asked for it!!

happy dance.....happy dance

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

Make it stop. Christmas is not until December.  How about new normal items instead of the same old stuff. Fall decorations etc leave Christmas wait awhile.

@CLHS68  I’ve given up on this. I was in the mall yesterday & running errands in Target and other stores. Halloween is everywhere!! Costume choices, candy and decorations...none to be used until Oct. 31st. Christmas is going strong at Q and expect the mall to begin their decorating in September. Last year, Santa was taking appts. for pet photo night mid-November.

Doesn’t time fly by fast enough w/o retailers pushing these holidays so early?

Respected Contributor

Yes, I remember last yr, QVC had trees on the set EARLY. QVC has about lost me.

Honored Contributor

Whyever would they quit?  Just a few hours back I flicked my TV on for the first time today and David was saying over 75,000 of the TSV had been sold today; I left him on while I prepared lunch and heard there was a sell-out of some toy.  By the time I went back to the TV, they'd sold another 67,000 TSV's in just that show.  I almost wanted to add to that number even though I really don't decorate much for any holiday.

Esteemed Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

@CLHS68  I believe that it is on the 25th of the month.  That is why it is running all day.