Regular Contributor

Christmas is starting up again tonight. Valerie will be back in all her glory. I'm sure all you Christmas haters will get nauseous. Don't fight it. Embrace Christmas!

Super Contributor

@StopTalking 

I love Christmas, just not in August. My choice will be to not watch. Fall things is something else. That I will watch..

Honored Contributor

We ARE NOT Christmas haters. Shame on you for labeling us! We really dislike Christmas stuff in July,etc. Just heard the Macy's Day parade wil be scaled back.

That is kind sad!

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

@StopTalking wrote:

Christmas is starting up again tonight. Valerie will be back in all her glory. I'm sure all you Christmas haters will get nauseous. Don't fight it. Embrace Christmas!

Yes, I'm a Christmas hater, in June, July, August, September, October, November and even in December.  If you knew why, you wouldn't ridicule it.  

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

We ARE NOT Christmas haters. Shame on you for labeling us! We really dislike Christmas stuff in July,etc. Just heard the Macy's Day parade wil be scaled back.

That is kind sad!

I agree!  I like Christmas in December not the middle of summer.

This Christmas is going to be very different this year.  I have a feeling that we just won't be able to celebrate with extended family & friends....I have plenty of decor for just us to look at.

Trusted Contributor

I am so looking forward to programming starting at Midnght.  Love watching all things Christmas.  Loved that Christmas in July started in June.

I watch none of the beauty shows, very darn few of the fashion shows especially because they are on constantly, and while I love the kitchen shows, I don't like the food shows.  For me tomorrow will be PERFECT except for In the Kitchen With David when I hear it supposed to be all food.

So tomorrow is My day to watch.  Glad it is a Sunday when I am not working so I can take it all in.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't mind at all.  To me it's much more enjoyable than the electronic stuff or mattresses that I have zero interest in.   Though I won't purchase I always like to take in the decor and ideas for decorating, I love that time of year.     

Valued Contributor

I love Christmas but not in the summer!

Honored Contributor

Re: Christmas Time Again!

[ Edited ]

@Miss Pepsi wrote:

I am so looking forward to programming starting at Midnght.  Love watching all things Christmas.  Loved that Christmas in July started in June.

I watch none of the beauty shows, very darn few of the fashion shows especially because they are on constantly, and while I love the kitchen shows, I don't like the food shows.  For me tomorrow will be PERFECT except for In the Kitchen With David when I hear it supposed to be all food.

So tomorrow is My day to watch.  Glad it is a Sunday when I am not working so I can take it all in.

@Miss Pepsi 

👍  ITA!!!  Christmas stuff 🎅🎄 🦌🌟🔔 is SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER than beauty shows (never watch those), not excited about "stick 'em lights", electronic chargers, prepared foods, mattresses and vacuums.....😝

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt    I must agree.  As much as Christmas shows irk me, they beat watching Josie Maran.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment