Respected Contributor

Christmas....STILL going!!!!

Qvc had Christmas in July, & now Nov-Jan. When will it end!!????? Give us something new!

Sorry if there is already a thread on this topic, I just got on today.

Honored Contributor

Re: Christmas....STILL going!!!!

Just saw Marybeth selling a Santa and Mrs. Claus, etc. on clearance at $49. each. She suggested buying both.

Esteemed Contributor

It's hysterical that they reduce the price on some of these items by just three or four dollars and call it a Clearance. Most retailers slash seasonal inventory 60%-75% just to get it out of the way. I guess they don't mind keeping these things in the warehouse until July 2015.

Honored Contributor

On 1/6/2015 Johnnyeager said:

It's hysterical that they reduce the price on some of these items by just three or four dollars and call it a Clearance. Most retailers slash seasonal inventory 60%-75% just to get it out of the way. I guess they don't mind keeping these things in the warehouse until July 2015.

Isn't it though?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

I don't even look at their clearance promos. They're the same things they've had on sale for ages....and the prices haven't gone down one penny.

Contributor

On 1/6/2015 croemer said:

Isn't it though?

Of course! Because we have to see it all over again in Christmas in July!