Honored Contributor

Christmas Decorations On Set🌲

I just turned on QVC, thank you for keeping the trees and other decorations up until New Year's Day. 

I remember for several years recently they were all gone when programming resumed the day after Christmas. Gave the impression that Christmas was just about selling. 

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

Re: Christmas Decorations On Set🌲

I like it too.  I didn't get my tree up this year but I did purchase a 3ft prelit tree from Valerie.  I still have that up but just put away ALL the other Xmas decorations.  There was a lot.  I actually added some pastel mini light strands to my little tree.  I'll be prepared for Spring and Easter.  I like it so much I don't want to put it away.

Honored Contributor

A pleasant surprise.  

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

I like it too.  I didn't get my tree up this year but I did purchase a 3ft prelit tree from Valerie.  I still have that up but just put away ALL the other Xmas decorations.  There was a lot.  I actually added some pastel mini light strands to my little tree.  I'll be prepared for Spring and Easter.  I like it so much I don't want to put it away.

In my opinion all Christmas decorates should be kept up until Little Christmas January the 6th.  This date is the official end of the season's "Twelve Days of Christmas" --counting from Christmas to the Ephiphany on January 6. 

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

In my opinion all Christmas decorates should be kept up until Little Christmas January the 6th.  This date is the official end of the season's "Twelve Days of Christmas" --counting from Christmas to the Ephiphany on January 6. 

@Reever - I agree!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Yeah but take the fake wrapped gifts from under the tree. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

Skylark--why?

There's always a gift you can't give right away--especially in these covic times!

Trusted Contributor

Not everyone celebrates Christmas on December 25.  Those of us who are of the Orthodox Faith don't celebrate it until January 7.  

It would be nice to keep the christmas decor up until that date.

Honored Contributor

I noticed they kept them up longer than usual.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

We always keep our holiday decor up thru 'Día de Los Reyes' - Jan 6th - Epiphany in the US.  Lately it stays up even longer - such a pain to put everything away!!
     As kids, we would put a shoe out our bedroom door the night before, And in the morning, there would be goodies in the shoe - gifts from the three kings!!