Honored Contributor

Re: Christmas Day Yesterday Disappointing

I was available to watch only part of the programming, and I enjoy it, but I thought the offerings were sparse and many things of no interest to me. I think many of the shows on QVC have little in them these days. I'm sure it's a covid supply chain thing. 

I did buy the TSV, several, as gifts, because I got the earlier version and love it. I hope this version is of as good quality and that the battery life is as long. 

I was mad I missed the tie on bows for the tsv. 

If they are going to bring 100,000 plus TSVs, why don't they bring in at least half that many of the accessory things, like these tie ons. QVC buyers just don't get it.

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

I was available to watch only part of the programming, and I enjoy it, but I thought the offerings were sparse and many things of no interest to me. I think many of the shows on QVC have little in them these days. I'm sure it's a covid supply chain thing. 

I did buy the TSV, several, as gifts, because I got the earlier version and love it. I hope this version is of as good quality and that the battery life is as long. 

I was mad I missed the tie on bows for the tsv. 

If they are going to bring 100,000 plus TSVs, why don't they bring in at least half that many of the accessory things, like these tie ons. QVC buyers just don't get it.

I've found the same thing in brick and mortar stores.  Especially with small appliances, cooking equipment, vacuums and the like.

Honored Contributor

@StopTalking I didn't really watch because I knew I was buying anything, but I did hear someone late in the evening say they'd sold over 150,000 of the TSV's.  Seems to me you were disappointed.  That doesn't mean QVC was disappointing.  There's a difference.

Valued Contributor

Gee. I must have watched a diffeent channel, because I SAW many wonderful items to buy and did so -

But, then again, if I hadn't found anything, I doubt I would describe it as "very much a sad day" - seems a tad overwrought - 

Honored Contributor

I enjoyed yesterday's shows very much.  I bought one thing from Valerie's show, and I didn't plan on buying anything.  I didn't watch David's show, but I don't buy oversized pieces.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

JUNK

Honored Contributor

I may be the only one agreeing with you @StopTalking.  The only thing I saw of interest was on David's Big Christmas and it sold out while I was trying to order it.  Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

@Foxxee I hope you tried again. When something sells out, I keep checking it throughout the night and next day. Even a couple days later. The majority of the time I am able to get it. Only sometimes I don’t find it available again.
Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy watching Valerie and I did buy 2 items...but not the TSV....

Honored Contributor

@Sakuya 

Thank you.  It was available.  Yay!!!!!